Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThurmanMunster

Cable/Satellite

I feel stuck with TWC. There are no fiber options yet at my house and I'm not willing to sign a contract for service. I'm paying about $100 after fees/taxes for cable (1 box, no dvr) and 15mb internet.

I feel stuck with directv haha. no fiber options and that is what i want. My directv contract ends on July 3rd and I figured if I switch to dish or TWC I will save money for the first year at least.

directv will give you huge discounts to stick around once your contract is up... you can get the new customer pricing for 24 months and free sunday ticket super easy...

directv will give you huge discounts to stick around once your contract is up... you can get the new customer pricing for 24 months and free sunday ticket super easy...

ill be making that call this week then haha.

Time Warner sucks, Dish is ok, DirecTV is probably the best picture/packages/price combo out there IMO.  Fioptics tv picture isn't very good in my experience but internet is super fast. 

Time Warner sucks, Dish is ok, DirecTV is probably the best picture/packages/price combo out there IMO.  Fioptics tv picture isn't very good in my experience but internet is super fast. 

i still crave CBW fioptics internet.. i remember running 4 HD slingboxes on that shit so people could watch games, all while my wife was streaming netflix and i was downloading torrents..

shit was amazing..

agree on DTV too..