Now for some good news!

I have been in contact with the Bengals Corporate Sales Coordinator and they want my Department's honor guard to present the Colors at the November 2nd game against the Jaguars!

Probably not a big deal to most, but it is to me! Lol

My grandfather has presented the Colors locally for many years.  This is (and should be) a big deal to every American.  Congrats.

My grandfather has presented the Colors locally for many years.  This is (and should be) a big deal to every American.  Congrats.

That's awesome! I will be in the stands, but 5 of my fellow firefighters will be on the field. Do they get to watch the game from the field? I was thinking they do....

That's awesome! I will be in the stands, but 5 of my fellow firefighters will be on the field. Do they get to watch the game from the field? I was thinking they do....

Sorry... I should have been clearer, he does it locally where I live for events/games.  I just consider it an honor to present (and to have a family member do it).  However I can't say for sure, but I was lucky enough to have field passes for the Monday Night game against NE years ago and they make you head up to your seats right before kickoff.  It could be different in this case.

Sorry... I should have been clearer, he does it locally where I live for events/games.  I just consider it an honor to present (and to have a family member do it).  However I can't say for sure, but I was lucky enough to have field passes for the Monday Night game against NE years ago and they make you head up to your seats right before kickoff.  It could be different in this case.

Gotcha! My department has done a reds game once a year for the last few years so I thought I would contact the Bengals. I think being 1 out of 8 home games is a big deal!

I have been in contact with the Bengals Corporate Sales Coordinator and they want my Department's honor guard to present the Colors at the November 2nd game against the Jaguars!

That's pretty great.  What is the singing firefighter's name ? 

Nice! Congrats.

You deserve every bit of the recognition....that's fantastic man.  Firefighters have my full respect. 

TY

I promise I wasn't looking for praise... I just walked by my moms fridge and saw it and in the spirit of getting to know each other better on here I thought I would post it

Archived