Fun with your mobile device

While some of this is old tricks for some of you, it is new and at times very funny.

Yesterday I went to the eye doctors office. I had just figured out how to program my phone for a tv, stereo, home theater, and cable box remote. Bunch of kids were hogging the only tv in the office. I changed it to South Park. The receptionist finally realized the channel had changed and changed it back to the original programming. After a few times of doing this, she finally caught on and I stopped. Today was dentist appointment. Old ladies don't like their soap operas changed to Jerry Springer. Damned if they didn't even have a tv in front of my chair in the room. I was having a blast. Then I realized their music system was also connected to Bluetooth. Dentist office music changed to gangster rap is funny.

Tomorrow I plan on walking around Wal-Mart and the stereo store. Wondering if I can control lights and other things. This is extremely amusing to me.

Thie title says fun with "your" as in "our"  mobile devices,   sounds like this is fun with your mobile device lol

I expected instructions on how to program our devices so that we may change stations 

Thie title says fun with "your" as in "our"  mobile devices,   sounds like this is fun with your mobile device lol

I expected instructions on how to program our devices so that we may change stations 

I am still waiting for instructions on how to do other things like changing traffic signals or store signs, etc...

Elf provides the best instructional advice in regards to technology challenged individuals like myself. Ask him for direction...

• 1 month later...

Archived