One question for Kentucky politicians...

Numbers

If you could ask one LEGITIMATE question to any of Kentucky's politicians what would it be ?

There is a reason I ask this.

Note: When you watch the TV this weekend, I'll be the one in Bengals gear..

Which should be the basis for law, our Constitution or your Bible?

or if you prefer;

Who is your largest campaign contribution from?

Which should be the basis for law, our Constitution or your Bible?

or if you prefer;

Who is your largest campaign contribution from?

One of those is easily searchable. The other is meaningless down there. All politicians are some form of Christians when they're there.

I'm not discounting your questions but looking for something more pointed that is harder to dodge.

Here is a question that is relevant to both of them: Why is it that campaigns in Kentucky are inordinately focused on disparaging the other candidate in short, occasionally deceptive soundbites? Wouldn't the public be better served with a more positive approach which outlines, in detail and at some length, that which you stand for and the policies you propose?

Expect an unsatisfactory answer. LOL.

Here is a question that is relevant to both of them: Why is it that campaigns in Kentucky are inordinately focused on disparaging the other candidate in short, occasionally deceptive soundbites? Wouldn't the public be better served with a more positive approach which outlines, in detail and at some length, that which you stand for and the policies you propose?

Expect an unsatisfactory answer. LOL.

I get unsatisfactory answers all the time. I'm used to it and I'll be sure to ask your question.

I take it you are going to Fancy Farm? Have fun! I've never been but friends have and they say it's a pretty rollicking time.

Yes sir. I'll explain the connection later but usually I get a chance to meet any one of them I stick around for. It's alot about the food too. It's usually a blast. I'm trying to not get in trouble this year... Maybe even see if I can get one of them to say WHODEY.

...and I still don't wear shoes...

I take it you are going to Fancy Farm? Have fun! I've never been but friends have and they say it's a pretty rollicking time.

Yes sir. I'll explain the connection later but usually I get a chance to meet any one of them I stick around for. It's alot about the food too. It's usually a blast. I'm trying to not get in trouble this year... Maybe even see if I can get one of them to say WHODEY.

I have an answer. Blah blah blah blah and fill in the blank party is the devil. So much hatred but the food is good anyways. McConnell s camp appears to have less Bengals fans than Grimes. Lots of good football discussion surprisingly.

Hope you had a good time, Numbers. Just watched the Grimes/McConnell speeches. A little raucous, but nothing out of the ordinary for KY.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo7xQ6_4Sk8[/media]

One thing that surfaced after the speeches was a tweet from the Grimes camp saying that McConnells wife was fair game. It has since been deleted but it reminds me of days past when his wife was referred to as an Asian poodle.

There's plenty not to like about Elaine Chou without having to resort to racist remarks.

Was the BBQ good?

I usually get the mutton which is always outstanding. Little bit of sauce and all in the world is good. Gotta get the fancy farm coleslaw also. If a person arrives on Friday they have a fish fry at the KofC hall. Even sampled some Pappy van Winkles which made everything much better. The weather held up pretty good. Was milder than other years. The bbq is relatively unchanged for decades. The sauce might be the only real change I can remember.

Archived