** Anti-Fatass GoBengals ** time to not be fat anymore!

GoBengals

I think pizzacheesesteak is a great idea.  Fucking gold mine, if you ask me.

I was gonna say that I think I've seen a cheesesteak pizza on a menu somewhere, but couldn't remember where... It was Domino's.

Sounds foul to me but some folks are into BBQ Chicken pizza, too. 

:shrug:

both already exist, pizza cheesesteak is a philly with marinera provolone and pepperoni in it... and cheesesteak pizza is a pizza with provolone and steak pieces on it...  i have never eaten either...

337.8 today..

worked 53.5 hours last week and 57.4 this week that just ended... all will be on one paycheck for roughly 31 hours of overtime... cant wait to get that paycheck...

You go. Keep it up. You'll get there.

Just read an interesting article in Men's Health. It's about sexercise.

"...next time you have sex, multiply the time in minutes by 4.2 (for men) or 3.1 (for women). ". This is a way to get the calories burned.

You could be the next spokesman for an exercise program that is called sexercise. How many men would not enjoy sex over traditional exercise ? C'mon. I'll write the script and you could be the next Jared but we'll have to brainstorm and come up with a better name. We could branch off into fitness products and fitness wear etc....

We're rooting for you. Keep up the good work.

I read about starting a company like that. I've been looking at starting a business. Good luck!

Thanks man, I am loving every minute of it, except for the whole waiting for the phone to ring, and the hours spent obsessing over SEO. The actual job itself is awesome, I get to meet some nice people, help them out, look at some neat houses, some not so neat, some make me shake my head, but it's always interesting.

To bring this back on topic, I'm hoping that I will lose 50 pounds in 6 months once my business takes off and I'm walking around houses all day, every day. I'm looking forward to that. I spent 5 years rotting away in a desk, and then I spent another 5 years rotting away in a desk AND being a full time college student, so I was probably sitting at a computer for 70 hours a week for 5 years. Now, at the age of 30, I'm around 240 pounds. Would be thrilled to be under 200 again.

Bunghole has become decidedly apple-shaped over the course of the last five or so years. I've always been super skinny. When I was 22 I weighed 140lbs and had a 28" waist. Now...not so much. It's all in my torso too. My legs and arms are still skinny, but I have developed a monster gut that I need to dispose of. Haven't weighed myself in a long time but if I had to guess I'd say I'm at somewhere in the 205-210 range, which is pretty big for me. I think my super-skinny, eat whatever and drink 10,000 beers a week metabolism finally quit on me when I hit forty five years ago.

Beer is a huge problem as they have so many empty calories, but I also don't exercise. I also eat shitty food, and often late at night after binge drinking 6-10 beers every night. So yeah...got some life adjustments to make if I want to lose some weight, let alone live to be old(er).

Cold is gone drank about 12 bottles of water yesterday. Back up to 336. Kinda figured.

Bunghole. Gotta stop eating and drinking that late. I was lucky enough to be stuck at work 11 hours a day when I started this so it was easy to form the habit. Just think how everything you eat or drink after 6:30-7 is going to turn to pure fat.

Breaking habits is by far the hardest part.

back down a little, 333.8.

wondering if i can get to 320 by months end.. 325 should be "easy" by then... so im going to shoot for 320.

starting to look like getting to/under 300 by years end is a solid possibility..

i AM getting tired of eating the usual foods everyday all day... it was basically apples and bananas, i added peaches, turns out i am not a fan of fresh pears. 

veggies are almost impossible at work, no real good way to steam/cook unless you buy the frozen steamable bags, which pretty much suck...

i have also found that eating late or a bunch of pizza or something (like at my fantasy football draft) sets me back about 1-3 days in the losing weight efforts. 

I miss bread, bread is good as shit.

back down a little, 333.8.

wondering if i can get to 320 by months end.. 325 should be "easy" by then... so im going to shoot for 320.

starting to look like getting to/under 300 by years end is a solid possibility..

i AM getting tired of eating the usual foods everyday all day... it was basically apples and bananas, i added peaches, turns out i am not a fan of fresh pears. 

veggies are almost impossible at work, no real good way to steam/cook unless you buy the frozen steamable bags, which pretty much suck...

i have also found that eating late or a bunch of pizza or something (like at my fantasy football draft) sets me back about 1-3 days in the losing weight efforts. 

I miss bread, bread is good as shit.

more advice from someone who should follow their own advice:

dousing shitty veggies in hot sauce is a good way to feel like you're not forcing down shitty veggies. I used to keep cans of green beans and a bottle of Frank's Red Hot at my desk for when i absolutely needed to devour something. It might be lacking a little in nutritional value but it beats the hell out of a eating a bag of chips or something.

Also, if you like them, hot sauce and salsa will be your best friends throughout this journey. They do a great job covering up blandness in anything without tacking on a ton of calories.

more advice from someone who should follow their own advice:

dousing shitty veggies in hot sauce is a good way to feel like you're not forcing down shitty veggies. I used to keep cans of green beans and a bottle of Frank's Red Hot at my desk for when i absolutely needed to devour something. It might be lacking a little in nutritional value but it beats the hell out of a eating a bag of chips or something.

Also, if you like them, hot sauce and salsa will be your best friends throughout this journey. They do a great job covering up blandness in anything without tacking on a ton of calories.

sadly i do not like hot sauce or salsa, hell i barely eat pepper, i am a pretty boring bland eater... its the repetition that sucks, i think i ate 21 apples last week... and 8 bananas, just looking for things to add in...

Archived