** Anti-Fatass GoBengals ** time to not be fat anymore!

GoBengals

This is the model I have:  http://www.ergotron.com/ProductsDetails/tabid/65/PRDID/378/language/en-US/Default.aspx

I wish I had gotten the worksurface accessory, but I may buy it and add it later.  The key to using one of these is wearing comfortable shoes and a good anti-fatigue mat.  The mat I have is 'OK', but I really need to steal one like they use in the pharmacy; those things are awesome, but heinously expensive... 

the best part would be there's no room for my kids to put junk on my desk

Do you have an officemate?  That would drive me up the fucking wall having my officemate standing there all day and not leaving.

This is the model I have:  http://www.ergotron.com/ProductsDetails/tabid/65/PRDID/378/language/en-US/Default.aspx

I wish I had gotten the worksurface accessory, but I may buy it and add it later.  The key to using one of these is wearing comfortable shoes and a good anti-fatigue mat.  The mat I have is 'OK', but I really need to steal one like they use in the pharmacy; those things are awesome, but heinously expensive... 

Do you have an officemate?  That would drive me up the fucking wall having my officemate standing there all day and not leaving.

No, private office. And that's a good thing because when you fart, there's no seat cushion to mitigate the damage...  

if i can keep this up, i can get under 300 before our florida trip march 6th.. at which point i think iwill be in size 40 pants.. which i think i last wore in 1997-8...

wife found a photo of when we went to cancun after we first started dating, i still have the shorts in the photo, and they fit again.. which was 2001-ish..

most of my weight is in the stomach though...

got a small blender, the ones where the cup attached to the blender directly. going to start doing fruit smoothies at work and home.. if possible adding this raw meal powder stuff ...

Have you tried the raw meal yet?  Cocoa Raw Meal with a scoop or two of peanut butter and a banana is actually a good tasting, health forming, shake.  

tried it just with water.. was terrible.. going to try adding it to smoothies, and the exact concoction you mentioned soon.. i got both flavors so i will be trying any way possible... 

Archived