What the hell is happening in Ferguson?

kennethmw

Kid playing in the park was aiming a gun at people. Guy with a taillight ran when pulled over. You keep distorting things. Your next statement will likely be some hyperbolic mess about "does a tail light out deserve the death sentence". The answer is of course not. But we were not talking about that now. We were talking about if the cop should approach these situations with heightened awareness and a straw man was created acting as if these were the general public and cops go around shooting people sitting on their porches. The answer to that is undeniably yes. In each situation the cops awareness for danger should have been heightened. In the two you mentioned they went above and beyond. But that's not the conversation here. You can't keep moving the ball and reframing your arguments.

At this point I can only conclude that you are indeed a fucking terrible person, and definitely not worth the breath it takes to engage you.. 

At this point I can only conclude that you are indeed a fucking terrible person, and definitely not worth the breath it takes to engage you.. 

I don't think your following the discussion well. I have said multiple times that the cop was out of line for shooting that kid. But we are not talking about that. Now we are talking about how a police officer should approach a situation. Also I suggest you compartmentalize a bit more. If you disagree with someone about one issue and foreclose your entire opinion of them on the one issue that is exceptionally immature.

you are indeed a fucking terrible person

And you called him a prick the other day. I'm sure there are more examples, I don't read much here anymore.

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/70187-read-before-you-post-this-is-a-requirement-before-registering-or-posting-to-the-site/

I thought you were a great choice as moderator when you were named. I think I was wrong.

I feel it it would be really awesome if a cop pulled you (specifically) over for speeding, decided randomly that he then wanted to arrest you (for breaking the law) and when you seem to have an attitude about that put you in a choke hold until you pass out/die.

All IMHO of course.

My two posts above will probably get deleted, and who knows, I might even get banned or suspended, but Lucid, you need to step back a little IMHO. Weston hasn't attacked anyone in this thread as far as I can see. In fact he's about the only one speaking rationally.

I'm not saying this because I'm a big fan of Weston, in fact he said in another thread that anyone who carries a gun is a weirdo, which offended me, but whatever. The point is, things are being said about him and to him in here that I thought were against the rules for anyone and I would think especially moderators.

Archived