What the hell is happening in Ferguson?

kennethmw

Was this kid an Angel? Fuck no.

Was shooting him to kill him necessary? Fuck no.

Is looting a bad reflection on the good peaceful supporters? Yes but they need to get police and regulate that shit and throw those fuckers in jail for a long time. 

Also why couldn't that cop or cops in general when they shoot someone to shoot him in the leg or something? Why shoot to kill? Why not have rubber bullets so the fucker can just go down but not die?

The officer should have been equipped with a tazer, pepper spray, and a baton. Those are his less than lethal options. A gun is not used to maim. A gun is used to eliminate a threat. That isn't the problem. The potential problem arises from his choice to use his sidearm rather than his tazer etc. This has to be justified and there is very little current evidence suggesting it was.

The officer should have been equipped with a tazer, pepper spray, and a baton. Those are his less than lethal options. A gun is not used to maim. A gun is used to eliminate a threat. That isn't the problem. The potential problem arises from his choice to use his sidearm rather than his tazer etc. This has to be justified and there is very little current evidence suggesting it was.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't.  The cops here are and they routinely shoot to kill...

I'm largely talking about mismanagement and the lack of planned dissemination of information by the police chief. The actions after the event, if you will. If you want to talk about gross incompetence occurring by that police department prior to these events I would point to everything from the statistics that show their excess targeting of African-Americans to the fact that they do not have video cameras in their cars simply because they didn't budget for the installation fees while asking for bids (something that is included in standard bids). I stated that the incompetence of this police chief and the local and county departments are evident because of the overwhelming evidence against them. If you cannot see that then perhaps it is willful. Because it has been apparent to everyone from casual observers, to the replacement captain, to the governor of the state.

Cool show me stories and links about this. If they are that easy to find, show me. I am not saying youre wrong, but I have not read it. Just because his tactic didn't work doesn't mean it's not the standard tactic or it wasn't necessary. You bring someone else in to try something new.

One of the many wannabe badasses leveling their weapons and peaceful protesters (note the time of day in this image). Thanks for posting this, that is absurd. But that doesn't mean the response should be to throw things at them. And burn Citgo's.

140814-ferguson-police-jms-1907_69206ee7

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2014/08/ferguson-protests-0

That took 2 seconds on google. You literally could have just googled what you wanted evidence of and had it quicker than asking me to do it for you. There are plenty of other cases of these actions out there and that goes without mentioning the assault and detention of the two reporters in the McDonald's or the trashing of Al Jazeera America's equipment.

Yep, but that's what we are here for, a discussion. You have weeded through trash articles and emotionally twisted takes on the issue, I assume, so as a friend I will say, "hey friend, what article should I read, what evidence is out there." That's how discussions work. I'll read this first article you have posted on the subject.

Since you have such a hard on for this, how about you show me one shred of evidence that Furguson PD was assaulted with molotov cocktails. Word to the wise, you won't find any examples from reputable sources because it did not happen. The rioters used a molotov cocktail to burn down a Domino's. Which is obviously despicable.

Here you go

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2014/08/battle_of_ferguson_mo_continue.html

http://nypost.com/2014/08/13/cops-fire-tear-gas-at-protesters-as-violence-grows-in-ferguson/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/outcry-identity-killed-michael-brown-continues-article-1.1901745

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2014/08/ferguson_protests_erupt_in_vio.html

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/14/police-use-tear-gas-smoke-bombs-to-repel-crowds-who-threw-molotov-cocktails/

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/news/molotov-cocktails-thrown-offic

http://online.wsj.com/articles/protests-over-teens-shooting-again-turn-violent-in-st-louis-suburb-1407988466

"When they are getting bricks and Molotov cocktails thrown at them, they have to respond to the threats that are coming," said Kevin Ahlbrand, president of the Missouri Fraternal Order of Police.

Stop try to twist anything that has been said here. This is not an either or scenario. Just because local police appear incompetent does not mean that they are the only ones to blame for the rioting. However, their response to the event, and to the gathering of people following the event, did absolutely nothing to curtail rioting and appears to have helped incite it. The heavy handedness for which the local and county police responded is very clear and should concern average citizens.

How do you know it did nothing to curtail rioting? How do you know how far the rioting would have gone if they weren't there?

EDIT: There were no molotov cocktails being thrown until late last night. Something I obviously was not speaking to prior to that. You're skewing the hell out of the evidence to meet your narrative. The police and the rioters can be criticized simultaneously. This is more nuanced than one side good, one side bad.

Where is the story that states that about the cocktails? Were they otherwise accosting the police? When did the "militarized" police show up. Where is the timeline? I am responding to you will actual articles. And your last sentence blows my mind. I have been saying that since day one and not just taking the, Police bad, peaceful protesters good stance. Kid skipping away and police gun him down because he hates blacks. Now that you have come around don't act like I don't get it.

Was this kid an Angel? Fuck no.

Was shooting him to kill him necessary? Fuck no.

Is looting a bad reflection on the good peaceful supporters? Yes but they need to get police and regulate that shit and throw those fuckers in jail for a long time. 

Also why couldn't that cop or cops in general when they shoot someone to shoot him in the leg or something? Why shoot to kill? Why not have rubber bullets so the fucker can just go down but not die?

I would say, if what some accounts say is true and if the kid assaulted the cop and thats when he was shot the first time (and if he died) then he deserved it. However, once he turned to run and was obviously unarmed, no more shots should have been fired. Now, as far as shooting to kill vs shooting in the leg, thats stuff for the movies. In the heat of the moment, you aim for center mass- but thats also only when your life is at risk. Its virtually impossible to specifically hit a moving leg 5 feet in front of you, let alone 10+ yards. I think the HUGE issue in this, is that the dude never should have been shot after he started running. He deserved the first one, but it seems as if everything after that was WAY past reasonable force and any cop would have known better. Even with the adrenaline pumping, you dont fire on someone running away, or stopped with hands raised.

I will always consider assault, especially on concrete to be attempted murder- since people die all the time from one punch trauma- especially when their heads hit concrete. I dont blame the cop at all for the first shot, if thats what was happening. You save your life against a violent attack. I would do the same thing as a citizen if someone attacked me.

I find it odd that there is no video or audio AT ALL of this (so far). How is that possible?

I think I read somewhere that it is something like 70-75% black... so yes, if 2/3s of a community are one race, numbers add up that they would be stopped by police more and arrested more. The fact that not many of the cops themselves are black doesnt make much sense- BUT- what are the application percentages? If no qualified blacks are applying to be police, then they wont be. And as much as all of you dont want to admit it, the segment of black population that commits serious crime is higher than that of whites by percentage. And not only that, but on the rare occassion a white person kills a black person, many people in black communities act like the most heinous act possible occurred. They dont give a shit that blacks murder, rape, and rob more people of other races than vice versa of ALL races do against blacks. If other races rioted everytime a black person did something terrible to them there would be not a building standing in this country. Having said that,... Most black people, just like everyone else, are good, honest people- even in rough neighborhoods like this... but there is a high enough percentage of criminal element in the community that yeah, there is going to be some profiling going on. Its common sense. Profiling is a necessary ingredient in proactive peace keeping and law enforcing- and its not just profiling race... Many things are profiled. It also matters how you present yourself to society- a white, or asian, or hispanic kid that dresses like a dirtbag thug and treats authority figures with no respect will get very similar results as blacks that dress like dirtbags and treat authority figures. A black man that is well dressed and speaks politely to a cop will have similar results as a white/asian/hispanic man that acts the same.

By the way, this dude robbed a convenience store then intimidated and assaulted the little old man that worked there just minutes before he was shot. Another innocent angel, indeed.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/15/attorney-dorian-johnson-michael-brown-robbery/14118769/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxXGvXQrno

This is quite possibly the most naive and ignorant thing I've ever read in my life, you have no point of reference and no experience in this matter but you speaking as if you are a subject matter expert. So if someone doesn't present themselves with what society thinks is respectable they deserve to be profile and treated like a criminal even if they have never actually committed a crime. You realize that many criminals wear suits....like I said, naive and ignorant. I'm assuming you've never been a black man so how you know what life as a black man is beyond me. Maybe you should try listening to people who have actually had these experiences instead of making up your own reality. 

What is a happening right now in Ferguson is product of a the lack of respect for life of black men in this country. The reaction in Ferguson is a culmination of years of violence against black people by "authority" figures in this country that leave us feeling disrespected and powerless to defend ourselves. If the government and police are committing acts of violence against you where do you turn to for answers and protection? 

Mike Brown, Eric Gardner, and John Crawford are all unarmed black men who have killed by the police in the last 3 months. No is saying that Mike Brown is a saint, what they are saying is that he didn't deserve to be shot in the back by someone who is protecting the community in which he lives. If a cop is scared of the people in the community in which he works, then that cop should not be working in that community. It is a fact that many police use excessive violence when dealing with black people. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pebXlG_TI

Well as the story evolves more and more, just like Trayvon, it paints a picture not of some innocent kid, but of someone who was committing criminal offenses, physical assault and robbery. Does a person deserve to die for robbery? No. But lets stop acting like these VERY FEW black dudes that get killed are fucking angels. They arent. They are common dirtbags.

I feel bad for the female honors students that get killed in Chicago crossfire, or for toddlers that die in Philadelphia crossfires, or for the babies in Gaza that are used as human shields by Hamas (and Israel shouldnt be shelling anyway)... but I dont feel bad when dirtbag criminals meet their fate- whenever that is.

First off...what criminal offense was Trayvon Martin committing when he was walking home, I wasn't aware that being born black is a criminal offense but clearly you and Michael Weston seem to think that it is. You are apart of the problem because you don't respect the life of the "black dudes" like you do the women and babies as you clearly and eloquently stated. You sound like some wannabe Dirty Harry who fantasizes about blowing away the "dirtbag criminals" with your over-sized handgun as you  take the law into your own hands.

Just because you think someone is a "dirtbag criminal" doesn't mean they deserve to die at the hands of the police, not quite sure why that concept is lost on you. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty or right to a fair trial, I guess us black dudes don't have those luxuries in your America..just shoot to kill. 

Minorities are targeted because they commit more crimes on average. Find me a statistics that says out of 1000 people or what not, BLANK % have committed a crime and break it down by race. I can guarantee you it's more minorities than whites.

It crazy how you spew shit like this without any facts to back them up and act like you aren't trying to be a racist dickhead. You always try to devil's advocate in situations like this when race is involved but you conveniently can find only find information that supports your twisted and racist line of thinking.

I don't know you but you seem like someone I would like to punch in the mouth because you say reckless shit and think that you know more than what you really do. Based on your profile you're a 25 year old white guy that seems to have all the answers although you have probably have never actually had real relationship with a "minority". 

To ignore the racist history of this country and act like it doesn't and has never existed is extremely insulting to us "minorities". So before you go spewing your bullshit you should try to educate yourself on the history of racism in this country if you truly want to have an intelligent discussion on situations when racism is involved. 

This is quite possibly the most naive and ignorant thing I've ever read in my life, you have no point of reference and no experience in this matter but you speaking as if you are a subject matter expert. So if someone doesn't present themselves with what society thinks is respectable they deserve to be profile and treated like a criminal even if they have never actually committed a crime. You realize that many criminals wear suits....like I said, naive and ignorant. I'm assuming you've never been a black man so how you know what life as a black man is beyond me. Maybe you should try listening to people who have actually had these experiences instead of making up your own reality. 

What is a happening right now in Ferguson is product of a the lack of respect for life of black men in this country. The reaction in Ferguson is a culmination of years of violence against black people by "authority" figures in this country that leave us feeling disrespected and powerless to defend ourselves. If the government and police are committing acts of violence against you where do you turn to for answers and protection? 

Mike Brown, Eric Gardner, and John Crawford are all unarmed black men who have killed by the police in the last 3 months. No is saying that Mike Brown is a saint, what they are saying is that he didn't deserve to be shot in the back by someone who is protecting the community in which he lives. If a cop is scared of the people in the community in which he works, then that cop should not be working in that community. It is a fact that many police use excessive violence when dealing with black people. 

First off...what criminal offense was Trayvon Martin committing when he was walking home, I wasn't aware that being born black is a criminal offense but clearly you and Michael Weston seem to think that it is. You are apart of the problem because you don't respect the life of the "black dudes" like you do the women and babies as you clearly and eloquently stated. You sound like some wannabe Dirty Harry who fantasizes about blowing away the "dirtbag criminals" with your over-sized handgun as you  take the law into your own hands.

Just because you think someone is a "dirtbag criminal" doesn't mean they deserve to die at the hands of the police, not quite sure why that concept is lost on you. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty or right to a fair trial, I guess us black dudes don't have those luxuries in your America..just shoot to kill. 

It crazy how you spew shit like this without any facts to back them up and act like you aren't trying to be a racist dickhead. You always try to devil's advocate in situations like this when race is involved but you conveniently can find only find information that supports your twisted and racist line of thinking.

I don't know you but you seem like someone I would like to punch in the mouth because you say reckless shit and think that you know more than what you really do. Based on your profile you're a 25 year old white guy that seems to have all the answers although you have probably have never actually had real relationship with a "minority". 

To ignore the racist history of this country and act like it doesn't and has never existed is extremely insulting to us "minorities". So before you go spewing your bullshit you should try to educate yourself on the history of racism in this country if you truly want to have an intelligent discussion on situations when racism is involved.

Well said!

I hate jumping into this, I really do. This whole situation is a powder keg and some of you already hate me, but I think the truth about what happened is important with all the people trying to fan the flames in the media. I don't know what happened, neither do they and neither do any of you, however I think this is pretty compelling evidence.

First is a friend of the cop's family giving his side.

http://youtu.be/WzBdY6WXeRE

Next is a video taken at the scene right after it happened, Brown is still laying in the street. Starting about 6 minutes in, listen to the guy in the background who saw it happen.

http://youtu.be/VdL9dqkyjhM

Here's the audio of that portion somewhat cleaned up

https://soundcloud.com/jlangdale/michael-brown-witness-to-shooting-from-youtube-cleaned-up

And here's a rough transcript of that part.

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

As I've said in other threads, the militarization of the police is something we all should be worried about. I think the automatic fanning of racial flames by much of the media is what is going to light the powder keg that sends this whole shithouse up in flames some day though. The way it's going, this might be the incident that does it.

I hate jumping into this, I really do. This whole situation is a powder keg and some of you already hate me, but I think the truth about what happened is important with all the people trying to fan the flames in the media. I don't know what happened, neither do they and neither do any of you, however I think this is pretty compelling evidence.

First is a friend of the cop's family giving his side.

http://youtu.be/WzBdY6WXeRE

Next is a video taken at the scene right after it happened, Brown is still laying in the street. Starting about 6 minutes in, listen to the guy in the background who saw it happen.

http://youtu.be/VdL9dqkyjhM

Here's the audio of that portion somewhat cleaned up

https://soundcloud.com/jlangdale/michael-brown-witness-to-shooting-from-youtube-cleaned-up

And here's a rough transcript of that part.

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

As I've said in other threads, the militarization of the police is something we all should be worried about. I think the automatic fanning of racial flames by much of the media is what is going to light the powder keg that sends this whole shithouse up in flames some day though. The way it's going, this might be the incident that does it.

I was just about to post that.

Previously unnoticed audio from a video recorded in the chaotic moments after Michael Brown's fatal shooting last Saturday in Ferguson, Missouri, could help back up Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson's version of events.

Overheard while one man films the gruesome aftermath of Brown's daylight shooting, the barely discernible audio is of one unseen man recounting the alleged version of events that he saw to another man, off camera, while bystanders scream and shout at police to assist the stricken 18-year-old.

At around the six minute and 30 second mark in the 10 minute long video, one man is just heard over raucous shouting asking another how Brown ended up at least 30-feet away from the police squad car that presumably was being driven by Wilson.

The first man explains to the second man that Brown was there because he had previously been inside the police car and run, which contradicts what the teens friend, Dorian Johnson, has told police and in interviews.

Johnson has said that Brown was not ever inside Officer Wilson's police car before the shooting.

Johnson alleges that Wilson exited his car and struck 6ft 4inch Brown as he was trying to open the door, setting off the calamitous series of events that ended with Brown running from a shooting Wilson, before turning with his hands raised in surrender before being gunned down.

The audio heard in the video gives a different version of events.

The alleged witness tells the man that Brown was in the police car with Wilson and then got out and ran away.

'Then the next thing I know he doubled back towards him cus (sic) the police had his gun drawn already on him,'

The witness then contradicts the now crucial narrative of the how the tragic events unfolded last Saturday.

Instead of Brown being fired on while his hands were raised in surrender, the witness claims that Brown was moving towards the officer when he was shot.

While this version of events does not match most of the eyewitness accounts, it does seem to tally up in a small part with the account of what occurred given by a friend of Wilson.

CAUGHT ON CAMERA: THE SNIPPET OF CONVERSATION BETWEEN EYEWITNESS AND MAN THAT COULD PROVE VITAL

Begins at 6:28/6:29 of video

Man 1: 'How’d he get from there to there?'

Eyewitness: 'Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck'

Eyewitness: 'But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him'

Eyewitness: 'Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him'

Man 1: 'Oh, the police got his gun'

Eyewitness: 'The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
(crosstalk)'

Eyewitness: 'Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing'

Man 1: 'The Police?'

Eyewitness: 'The Police shot him'

Man 1: 'Police?'

Eyewitness: 'The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running …  then something about he took it from him'

'He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description,' said the friend in an interview with Josie on The Dana Show.

'And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them.

'Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

'And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip.

'And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.

'Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, 'Freeze!# Michael and his friend turn around.

'And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed.

'And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2727321/Conversation-recorded-bystander-just-moments-Michael-Brown-shooting-casts-doubt-claims-teen-surrendered-Officer-Darren-Wilson.html#ixzz3AgTsNpnE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Your ignorance is astounding.

I respect the life of anyone and everyone, until they use violence against someone. Trayvon Martin attacked GZ and tried to turn his skull into mush. He deserved to be shot. Doesnt matter what his color is. If you dont respect a persons life enough to not harm them, they have every right to defend themselves. I dont intend on ever taking any law into my own hands, but you are goddamned right that if someone tries to kill me I will value my life over theirs and will shoot to kill. Fucking damn right. I am a law abiding, tax paying, contributing member of society and unlike all of the innocent contributing members of society whos lives have been snuffed out by a lawless thug of any color, I will do what I have to in order to protect myself. I deserve to live, and someone who uses violence to try to take my life away, does not deserve to live. And in case you didnt know, the chances of me having to protect myself from being murdered are much higher vs another white person. What would you say then- whitey just out to kill white kids for no reason?

I dont give a shit that you are black. I dont. I dont feel sorry for you for your skin color. I wouldnt treat you any differently than anyone else of any different race. You should stop feeling sorry for yourself. You should stop viewing the world as one race against you. And contrary to your racist views, I am not sorry I am white. I dont need to feel bad that I am white, and you are black, and someone else is hispanic. I dont give a damn what anyone is. You are absolutely pathetic. Wrapping  your world views around race instead of reality. I feel bad for you because you are a weak little man, and nothing else.

And no, I am not 25. And I have, throughout life, had many, many relationships with people of all colors. Some of my best friends have been black. Some of my closest friends in the military were black. I have dated 7 black girls. And not a single one of them ever threw the fucking pity party you throw in your tiny little head. Not one of them. They treated people with respect, they were treated with respect, and no one gave or gives two shits about our differences in skin color. Small minded racists like you always jump the gun and are quick to play the "whitey is out to get us" bullshit. Guess what- for the vast majority of white Americans- we dont give a shit what your color is. We arent out to get anyone. We judge people on their integrity, on their class, on their individual merits. You are naive, racist, and ignorant. You are inconsequential to me.

And where do you see evidence that shows any bullets entering this dudes back? Where is the coroners report? Or did you make this up, just like the Trayvon Martin case, before the real evidence came out to suit your racist fantasy of being able to blame whitey for everything? You aren't living in reality- you are living in a mindset fueled by perceived racism and ignoring realities. And I do feel bad for you and your family in that regard.

Still wrong about Trayson, had he not been being followed by someone who had a history of wanting to provide "vigilanty justice", keep distorting it though. Zimmerman proved what kind of man he is even after the fact.

Trayvon Martin made the decision to confront and violently attack a man. His obvious propensity for violence led to his death. Any normal person who thought they were being chased, would have run to safety- not come back for confrontation. It's amazing despite everything that has been proven in that trial, that you refuse to pay attention. You decided something despite knowing no facts, and even when the facts came out you refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation.

And what you are saying is that it is ok for Trayvon to attack Zimmerman for walking behind him while on the phone, but it is not ok for Zimmerman to counter deadly force with deadly force once attacked? Amazing. So only one type of person is given a free pass by you and your type of radical mentality for inflicting bodily damage on another. Gotcha.

Trayvon Martin made the decision to confront and violently attack a man. His obvious propensity for violence led to his death. Any normal person who thought they were being chased, would have run to safety- not come back for confrontation. It's amazing despite everything that has been proven in that trial, that you refuse to pay attention. You decided something despite knowing no facts, and even when the facts came out you refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation.

And what you are saying is that it is ok for Trayvon to attack Zimmerman for walking behind him while on the phone, but it is not ok for Zimmerman to counter deadly force with deadly force once attacked? Amazing. So only one type of person is given a free pass by you and your type of radical mentality for inflicting bodily damage on another. Gotcha.

George Zimmerman made a choice to follow an unarmed kid with a weapon. According to you George Zimmerman is allowed to defend himself, but Martin was not. The fact that you continue to defend Zimmerman even after he has shown what kind of man he his by threating his ex girlfriend with a gun even after this case was over tells me all I need to know not only about Zimmerman but about you.

I have tons of black friends. All great people

There needs to be two sides to every story presented. This one is ignoring a major portion yet again. I know the history of racism in the us very well. Centuries of slavery and segregation have left a large portion of minorities in can't win situations and a cycle of poverty. Continuous imbalance in our educational structures, which is unconstitutional in the state of ohio by the way, keeps the cycle going.

Previous racism doesn't allow for bad behavior today. I'm also not 25. And if you get so angry at things that you want to punch internet friends in ex throat I suggest some form of anger management.

Hey kenneth and patternmaster;

I have black friends, too! Can I be an honorary Negro?

dish and weston;

My goodness! White male privilege presented in the ways you have done is so incredibly offensive that I actually shuddered. And then I farted a fart of such great fartness that the air in the room turned cloudy. And that still was not as offensive as what I just read.

dish and weston;

My goodness! White male privilege presented in the ways you have done is so incredibly offensive that I actually shuddered. And then I farted a fart of such great fartness that the air in the room turned cloudy. And that still was not as offensive as what I just read.

Not true at all, and it's that kind of talk that makes it so tough conversations are not had.

dish and weston;

And it still doesn't come close to balancing out the white guilt that you and Jamie ooze out of every pore.

I'm offended by the blatant racism and race baiting you, Jaime, patternbaiter, Kenneth et al spew day in and day out. There are lots of very good people of all races in this country- but the bad people, as individuals and as we know them to be bad- do not get nor do they deserve exemptions from accountability and justice as far as I am concerned. And you guys want to give everyone a free pass for their violent behavior simply because they are a different color than white, and persecute anyone that is white without fully finding out facts. That's some bullshit.

and since you weren't able to follow the conversation, we were SPECIFICALLY asked by that ignorant racist if we even knew any black people. That's the only reason either of us even mentioned it.

And it still doesn't come close to balancing out the white guilt that you and Jamie ooze out of every pore.

I'm offended by the blatant racism and race baiting you, Jaime, patternbaiter, Kenneth et al spew day in and day out. There are lots of very good people of all races in this country- but the bad people, as individuals and as we know them to be bad- do not get nor do they deserve exemptions from accountability and justice as far as I am concerned. And you guys want to give everyone a free pass for their violent behavior simply because they are a different color than white, and persecute anyone that is white without fully finding out facts. That's some bullshit.

White guilt? And I am the racists/race baiter....

Let's stop paying for tasers and pepper spray with tax dollars.

And just accept cops or vigilantes shooting unarmed people as OK and normal.

Really sick of seeing people justify this kind of bullshit. 

You don't know the entire story. Nobody here does. Up until an article above we have been told he was shot in the back.  It seems lie in all these stories people are quick to jump to the idea that the cop is the bad guy, and not that the previously convicted criminal might be the bad guy.

Archived