Fuck Carson Palmer week

I'm moving to Phoenix in 2 weeks. I'm considering adopting Arizona as my number 2 team but it just feels dirty to root for Palmer. Hopefully they let the rookie they just drafted take over soon.

I was raised in SC from toddler years till middle school and I will always kinda sorta love the Panthers. Actually bought some new Panthers gear earlier this year lol, but I never really ever advertise myself as following them, besides when I go out specifically to watch their games, wearing my now worn out Deangelo Williams jersey lmao. I lived in Memphis when they lost that Super Bowl to the Pats and I remember crying like a biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

My dad was born and raised in Cincy, so I've always kinda been aware of the Bengals, but they were an absolute joke then, and I never really paid them or any football much mind until I was a lil bit older, like in middle school. We didnt move to Cincy till I was like 15, so the Bengals didn't become my #1 sports obsession till then.

Besides all that tho, Panthers fans are pretty good peeps, though. I mean, I'm sure everyone would say that about a fanbase they relate with, but they're just really chill people. And Charlotte is such a chill up and coming city. If you need a #2, pick the Panthers! I think everyone's kinda over the whole "hurf durf Cam is a douche" storyline. Deangelo Williams is probably one of the nicest guys in all of sports(and probably my biggest hero when he played at U of M.

lmao people in Arizona would be  like, " Uhhhh wut? You like the Panthers...? Okay..."

:lol:

Bengal fans should worship the ground Carson walks on,  I firmly believe his holdout finally broke the spirit of Mike Brown and his stranglehold over the organization,  

There has been a major change in direction since Carson left and I don't think its a coincidence

Bengal fans should worship the ground Carson walks on,  I firmly believe his holdout finally broke the spirit of Mike Brown and his stranglehold over the organization,  

There has been a major change in direction since Carson left and I don't think its a coincidence

Even if his leaving ultimately helped the franchise, it doesn't mean we (as fans) have to thank him for it. He didn't give a shit what happened to this team when he decided to "retire." Like him or not, Marvin Lewis is the one to make demands and actually stick with the team to see them through. Bengals' fan don't owe Palmer a damn thing, especially not gratitude. 

I still wish someone would come out and actually explain what happened to lead Carson to do what he did.

Just to know really.

Carson sorta did,  he said it wasn't Marvin, Brat or fans throwing trash on his lawn

Only leaves one thing

Archived