Fuck Carson Palmer week

Carson pointed to the organization as the reason on the radio interviews done right after the trade.  

Anyway he did us a favor.     He was not the elite level QB we saw in 05 and 06.   Helped us get out of that contract and a few more draft picks. 

Carson really robbed his legacy,  I'm guessing his chances for NFL success would have been better in Cincinnati vs. the places he's been since.

The Cards have been on fire in the preseason, so the Bengals will destroy him and bring their hopes back to reality on prime time.

Who cares about Carson Palmer.   Made the playoffs 2 times and played like crap against the Jets in his last playoff appearance 5 years ago.  Ced Benson had more yards rushing in that game than Carson had passing.

The cold hard fact is he has been nothing more than average since 2006.

I still wish misfortune on him....I secretly hope that every time I seem him play he gets a Geno-like decleating every time he drops back to pass.   That was the single most satisfying play I can say I ever witnessed.

Turn the cop-killing music down and enjoy this:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byIck3p5vVE[/media]

Palmer meets Geno at 2:12

I remember when Carson led us back against Baltimore in 2004.  I think that was a major event in the whodeyian prophecy.  It still chills my bones to this day.

that was awesome..... one of the best ever..

And then he quit just a few years later..... So Geno killin him is better...IMO

In my short time on this earth I have learned I would rather deal with grief from angry fans rather than a scorned wife.  Those things are wicked bad.  Especially since they can take half your cash and then you pay for their living expenses while they bang other dudes.

In my short time on this earth I have learned I would rather deal with grief from angry fans rather than a scorned wife.  Those things are wicked bad.  Especially since they can take half your cash and then you pay for their living expenses while they bang other dudes.

having done that.. I agree to an extent....

But if my half was like 50 million....fuck that bitch..I could move on even easier...

and I didn't cheat, just got divorced....

I was there in the end zone corner. A beautiful day.

I was there too.   One of my favorite sports memories.   The shock and slience of the Ravens fans walking out was great.

Today there is very little respect from Raven fans.   Back then there was 0.   

Archived