Michelle Duggar feels Transgender people shouldn't get a choice of restrooms

Go Skins

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/19/michelle-duggar-anti-transgender-bill-arkansas-discrimination/

Michelle Duggar is convinced ... child predators are aiming to use the cover of being a transgender to hurt children ... and she's determined to stop them in their tracks.

The "19 Kids and Counting" star is on the warpath against a proposed Arkansas law that would allow transgender people to use either the men's or women's bathroom -- whichever they feel suits them best.

Duggar thinks convicted male child molesters will have a field day if the law passes ... simply dressing up like a woman and perving out in girls restrooms.  

Doesn't trans-gender refer to someone who has had a sex change operation?

I don't see many people going to those kind of lengths just to "perv out" in the womans rest room.

I can see her point. Transgender does mean generally what you say. However, there are not body scanners at the entrance to the bathrooms to determine gender. Perhaps the solution is to place a nongender bathroom complete with a unisex symbol in convenient locations. At least, Steelers fans would have less of a problem determining where they went to the bathroom at. Until then, how does anybody make the determination at what point a transgender is along in their morphication that they use bathroom A or B ? Note: alot of overseas bathrooms are unisex and seem to have no issue with a male's ability to aim or a chicks propensity to squat for a simple piss...

I dont even know who the Duggars are... but I think transgendered is both before and after sexual reassignment surgery.

To me, it makes sense that if you have a dick, you use the bathrooms for people with dicks.

If you have a pink taco, you use the bathroom made for people with pink tacos.

I dont care if you have long hair and a dick, or short hair and a taco.

Use the one that is assigned to your gender. If you are already re-assigned, use the one that corresponds to your new gender.

And in a way, she kind of has a point. Not against trannies, but mainly against all the creepy ass male lunatics out there that have or may some day commit sex crimes- or simply perv on some girls with their pants down. Any straight male creeper could throw some makeup and a wig on and go into the womens restroom.

What prevents them from doing this now?

Nothing. If caught now they can't use the excuse of going through transgender assignment...

Or the Steelers jersey gives them away....

Or making something like this common place would encourage others to not question potential pervs in the area because they're now surrounded by them.

Or plainly put, it's not currently standard practice in many locations and would be called into question by a larger amount of people. IMHO

Nothing. If caught now they can't use the excuse of going through transgender assignment...

Or the Stealers jersey gives them away....

Or making something like this common place would encourage others to not question potential pervs in the area because they're now surrounded by them.

Or plainly put, it's not currently standard practice in many locations and would be called into question by a larger amount of people. IMHO

Yeah that would have basically been my answer too. Lots of nasty creeps around, just don't need to make it any easier for them to gain access, IMO

I must be doing something wrong if I have Big Dish agreeing with me... :ninja:

In the end, I'm glad that the final decision on this matter is not mine. I may hate Steelers fans but I support their decision to use whatever bathroom they want. It's better than having them pee on your lawn.

How does Rothlisberger "preform" his rapes? Is this what happens when he's desperate and forms a woman out of clay and places her in an appropriate spot in a women's restroom for him to plug holes with later when he strikes out with the Cleveland women?

How does Rothlisberger "preform" his rapes? Is this what happens when he's desperate and forms a woman out of clay and places her in an appropriate spot in a women's restroom for him to plug holes with later when he strikes out with the Cleveland women?

Damn, you nailed it... but so did he... ba da bing. I'll be here all week folks.

I am suggesting that the threat of swarms of cross-dressing pedophiles using this as an excuse to start hanging out in public restrooms may be just a little bit exaggerated. Perhaps even targeted fear-mongering meant to take advantage of the sort of person that spends a lot of time worrying about whether the guy at the next urinal might be gay.

I am suggesting that the threat of swarms of cross-dressing pedophiles using this as an excuse to start hanging out in public restrooms may be just a little bit exaggerated. Perhaps even targeted fear-mongering meant to take advantage of the sort of person that spends a lot of time worrying about whether the guy at the next urinal might be gay.

I'm less worried about it in this day and age where the urinals are semi private. At least we don't have to worry about the old trough urinals which always gave me the creeps.

...and yes Montana the regular season can not arrive too soon.

I'm sure it is over exaggerated, but I still don't see the need for a man to be in the women's room or vice versa (unless that woman is in the stall with a man having fun).

I also don't care if there is a gay dude in there. Sometimes it's nice when are double fisting beers to have someone else hold it and shake it for you so you don't have to set your beer on the nasty urinal top :ninja:

Two Questions come to mind...

How would Michelle Dugger even know if she was in the rest room with a transgender

and

Who the Hell is Michelle Dugger much less who gives a rat's ass?

The answer to the 2nd question - she and her hubby has been on a show called "19 Kids and Counting" for a long time. 

Archived