What are you playing?

B.A.B.

We need a WAYP thread :)

I just beat Dragon Age 2. Beat Dragon Age Origins and Awakening a couple weeks back. Just wanted to do another playthrough of both games so I'd have fresh saves on my PC to carry over to DA Inquisition. Dragon Age Origins is one of my favorite games of all time, so it wasn't a big deal to replay that. I love that shit. DA2 is....not. LOL. I don't hate it and rage about it like some DAO fans do, but its a decent game. The story and characters made it better than it should have been with all the repeating environments.

I just remembered that I bought Splinter Cell Conviction on sale a couple of days ago. Portal 2 also. Gonna start playing some of both of those today, most likely. Kinda pumped for Splinter Cell cause I heard they brought spies vs mercs back in this and its pretty dope.

Besides those, I've been playing Final Fantasy 9 off and on for the past month. A couple hours here or there, since I have it on my Vita, and I don't really play handhelds except if I'm going on a trip or something. I never really gave it a shot back when I was younger, but I'm enjoying it a fair amount.

PONG

lol.. sweet..

I say M network baseball.. My best friend and I used to play it and bet baseball cards on the outcome.

One of the worst nights in my life I lost my whole Thurman Munson collection.. he was my favorite when I was a little kid(yea..fuck the Yankees but I was a kid) so I got all of his cards.  But i won a Rickey Henderson rookie the next weekend..... #winning

In all seriousness about the thread.. I am no gamer at all...  Madden is as deep as I get, and my las purchase was like 2008

I enjoyed DA Origins way more that DA2.

Right now i just have a massive backlog in my steam library.  I will probably start playing Assasins Creed Black flag and borderlands 2 from scratch, just because it has been so long since i last played.

I bought metro the other day too.

We need a WAYP thread :)

I just beat Dragon Age 2. Beat Dragon Age Origins and Awakening a couple weeks back. Just wanted to do another playthrough of both games so I'd have fresh saves on my PC to carry over to DA Inquisition. Dragon Age Origins is one of my favorite games of all time, so it wasn't a big deal to replay that. I love that shit. DA2 is....not. LOL. I don't hate it and rage about it like some DAO fans do, but its a decent game. The story and characters made it better than it should have been with all the repeating environments.

I just remembered that I bought Splinter Cell Conviction on sale a couple of days ago. Portal 2 also. Gonna start playing some of both of those today, most likely. Kinda pumped for Splinter Cell cause I heard they brought spies vs mercs back in this and its pretty dope.

Besides those, I've been playing Final Fantasy 9 off and on for the past month. A couple hours here or there, since I have it on my Vita, and I don't really play handhelds except if I'm going on a trip or something. I never really gave it a shot back when I was younger, but I'm enjoying it a fair amount.

Good man. It's fun. Old school shooter. Not scared to go over the top.

I've been playing a lot of Titanfall. I got sick of it early but love it now. Just got the season pass for 20. Great maps. It's nuts some of the maneuvers you can pull off. I feel like a ninja

Archived