What are you playing?

B.A.B.

If anyone's playing MWO. I (and some friends) are putting together a Unit..

Legion of Rjufendr

We are affiliated with the Free Rasalhague Republic in the upcoming "Clan Wars".

I know it's niche' and probably no one here is playing but I thought I would throw it out there.

I passed on Destiny for the time being. Doesn't have enough RPG elements for me and I'm on a major RPG kick. About to get Danganronpa 2 for my Vita. The first one is one of my first trial style games I've ever played, and it was fucking AMAZING.

Right now I'm kinda just playing indie titles on PC and casual ios games lmao. This game Shoot the Moon is so addicting :ninja:

Looks exactly the same to me, but just for both systems this time around.  I haven't gotten it, but most of my friends play it.  I'm trying not to buy it, but FIFA should hold me off until the Halo Master Collection.

I'm playing Madden only right now which hasn't happened in years. Working my way up the list trying to get top 100 online again but i'm not half as good as I used to be.

Can't wait for Halo Master Collection.

NHL 15 was disappointing so i didnt get it. No EASHL = no purchase.

you suck ass in maden

anyways, Im on FIFA (Cant wait for 15) , MLB 14 and Madden..I need to go buy Destiny but I might just wait to put it on the christmas list...too many games out or that are coming out that I want.

Also was playing Watch Dogs but I never got back to it. It was a decent game but my schedule was busy when i first got it and by the time I had free time, I had other games to play. 

Destiny was great for the first week or so. I'm only at level 14 but it feels like I am passing time for the master chief collection now... I can't wait for that

Almost feel the same way. It's becoming way too much of a grind for gear game, with the difference that the grind is very unrewarding unless you really put TONS of time into the game.

I am excited for Shadows of Mordor tomorrow. Getting great reviews, and is an Assassin's Creed/Batman Arkham Asylum type game which I enjoy very much.

Destiny will be very much on the back burner unless they come up with some expansions and mods soon.

Archived