What are you playing?

B.A.B.

lol 301 bid from me!!!

MLB the Show is one of my favorite games.  I'm not really sure outside of that.  Kind of wish I would have gone the PS4 route.  May do it whenever the price cuts down to 250 or so.

Won a PS4 at my company Xmas party last night other than The Last of Us what exclusive games are out there for it?

Not much in terms of exclusives now though 2015 is looking better. On consoles it's got the slightly better multiplats. So....there's that I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw Elder Scrolls online is getting rid of the monthly subscription in June.  Anyone play it?  I really enjoyed skyrim.  Probably put way more hours into that game than I really want to know.  I've lost love for gaming because I'm not really into FPS anymore and FIFA and Madden can only be fun for so long.  

I've read some really good things about Fallout.  Not sure why I never got into it.  I'm probably not going to buy a game for Xbox 360, but when 4 comes out, is that something I can just pick up or will I be super lost?  

From what I've read Fallout 4 will take place in/around Boston (or the crater that was Boston, being Fallout) so whatever connection it has to 3 & previous will be tangential at most.

That being said, Fallout: New Vegas is flippin' great and can probably be had on the cheap at this point.

It was insanely cheap during the steam sale.  The game is hella fun though. I just wish there was more of vegas to explore in it.  nitpicking though.  Mod community is great for it too

http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=falloutnewvegasultimateedition

From what I've read Fallout 4 will take place in/around Boston (or the crater that was Boston, being Fallout) so whatever connection it has to 3 & previous will be tangential at most.

That being said, Fallout: New Vegas is flippin' great and can probably be had on the cheap at this point.

• 1 month later...

TIME FOR EVERYONE TO UPDATE US ON WHAT YA PLAYING!!!

I've been on a major RPG kick. Well I always am. But I've been playing the hardcore wrpg shit like Divinity and Wasteland. Put both of them on hold previously. Divinity, I jumped back in, and instantly fell in love again.

Last night I bought the new indie game Ori and the Blind Forest. Quite possibly the most gorgeous sidescroller ever. Game is seriously fun as FUCK. Check out this trailer. If you liked anything like Super Meat Boy or the recent Rayman Origins or Rayman Legends, or even Metroidvania type games, you'll love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbo7F2PcJr8

Its pretty much a 2D playable pixar movie. Its fucking gorgeous. I bout cried at the intro.

Archived