What are you playing?

B.A.B.

I am going old gen the next couple weeks and finishing Assassin's Creed: Rogue which was unwrapped on my shelf picking up dust after investing gazillion of hours in Dragon Age Inquisition. That game seriously made my GF consider sabotaging my XB1. But she doesn't now that there is another little game in May which will be just as frustrating for her as far as trying to get me off the couch. And that little game is the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Other games that I play for quick fixes are Fifa and Forza Horizon 2.

I havent played it in weeks....   I had just become a rift mage when i left off.   It was fun when i did play.

I can't stop playing Dragon Age Inquisition. Wow. It might be the best game I've ever played. I typically get bored with a game and don't finish it. I'm 72 hours in and can't put it down.

Dont be afraid to run away.   Also,  interrogate people to learn their weaknesses.   Some of these guys are hella easy to kill once you know

Shadows of Mordor. Kind of annoyed with it though, I keep getting killed and their guys keep upgrading making it harder to kill them.

I havent played it in weeks....   I had just become a rift mage when i left off.   It was fun when i did play.

Dont be afraid to run away.   Also,  interrogate people to learn their weaknesses.   Some of these guys are hella easy to kill once you know

I'm also playing as a mage. I've got the 2 main quests left and 9 dragons to kill then I'm done. I started on the dragons last night and beat the one in about 10 minutes. The others are all much higher HP, but I was pretty smart with my ability upgrades and picking up everything to craft awesome armor/weapons.

H1Z1, Planetside 2, Mechwarrior: Online & Mordheim.

Will likely pick up 7 Days to Die again when the A11 release drops. 

Likewise the next release of KSP, waiting for a lot of the cool mods to get ported over to Beta or rolled into the official version.

Anybody playing Bloodborne? Its world is fucking dope though its technically a mess, IMO. Wish it had a release on PC. Didn't die against either of these first 2 bosses, so it seems a smidge easier than Dark Souls 2 at first. Games still fun and interesting though. Not having shields is hard to grasp at first. But the gun parry system is fucking dope, can't lie.

Also been playing Pillars of Eternity on PC. I recommend it to any old school RPG gamers. Check this article tos ee if you'd be intersted. I never played any of those games like Balder's and what not, as I was kinda young back then. But I love isometric RPGs and shit like Divinity and Wasteland 2 that have came out recently. This is better than both of them.

http://kotaku.com/if-you-like-rpgs-you-must-play-pillars-of-eternity-1693809270

Anybody playing Bloodborne? Its world is fucking dope though its technically a mess, IMO. Wish it had a release on PC. Didn't die against either of these first 2 bosses, so it seems a smidge easier than Dark Souls 2 at first. Games still fun and interesting though. Not having shields is hard to grasp at first. But the gun parry system is fucking dope, can't lie.

Also been playing Pillars of Eternity on PC. I recommend it to any old school RPG gamers. Check this article tos ee if you'd be intersted. I never played any of those games like Balder's and what not, as I was kinda young back then. But I love isometric RPGs and shit like Divinity and Wasteland 2 that have came out recently. This is better than both of them.

http://kotaku.com/if-you-like-rpgs-you-must-play-pillars-of-eternity-1693809270

I was wondering about Bloodbourne, so it is a worthy purchase?

just ordered a PS4 so i could play mlb the show... also ordered mlb the show...obviously.. should be in next week sometime...

I'd consider getting a PS4 eventually just for that game.  They're porting Planetside 2 over as well, which is also a great game but I've got that on my PC.

PS4

Why?  You want of this this?!?!????

You guys can add me if you want. Ive been wanting to play some online..I haven't played in a couple weeks though.

My ID is KOBasinger

X3.  I really wanna play the show.

Can't wait to play. Still haven't got it yet, but will very soon.

I won't buy the Show for a while because they pissed me off by getting rid of Rivalry Mode. I wanted them to expand it to online play eligible and instead they removed it completely 2 years ago. We lived off of that game mode. Great game, just bitter about losing the best mode on the game.

I didnt play much of that so I might be missing something but why not just start a franchise and choose whatever teams you wanted to play with?

Older versions were awesome, you had a full farm system and could drop in and play their games all the way to Single-A. Full bullpen with fatigue, good game mechanics.. Only thing possibly better was Little League WS on the Wii, just because you actually swung the controller and "threw" the pitches. Obviously much more arcade-like otherwise.

I didnt play much of that so I might be missing something but why not just start a franchise and choose whatever teams you wanted to play with?

Because in the rivalry mode you basically played a 162 game season against each other and it kept the stats for the entire year for everything and players got tired and you had to bench them and manage your lineups and rotation over the season. And we both always got to play with our favorite team to be. The best part was being a baseball nerd and looking at the stats every so often.

Anyone tried out Battlefield: Hardline? I'm intrigued. Not $60 intrigued, but still curious...

No I get my fix for that from Planetside 2, sci-fi MMO FPS with better organization & teamwork than anything I've played.  Also free.

What I remember from Battlefield is people fighting over who gets to fly.

Just kicked off an install in steam of this. looks fun.  Does the DLC make it unbalanced at all?

No I get my fix for that from Planetside 2, sci-fi MMO FPS with better organization & teamwork than anything I've played.  Also free.

What I remember from Battlefield is people fighting over who gets to fly.

Archived