What are you playing?

B.A.B.

Just kicked off an install in steam of this. looks fun.  Does the DLC make it unbalanced at all?

You mean the various bundles? Nah, it's all stuff you can unlock with the in-game currency you earn (certs).  Just a shortcut if you get tired of grinding. Worth checking out before you start unlocking stuff though.  I got the engineer class one because that's what I play the most.

If you're going to spend real money I'd suggest the SOE "all-access membership".  You get 500 "Station Cash" to spend on gear immediately & get an XP bonus (=more certs) plus a member discount, sales etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so amped for The Witcher 3. Just have to hurry and finish Majora's Mask before Tuesday

Oh snaaaaap. What're you playing MM on? I need to find a way to play thru that gem again. I need a Wii U ughhh

Starting Red Dead Redemption for the first time, looking forward to it!

Thats a game that needs to be remastered. Fuck all the other games, man. Sony doesn't even have it up on PS Now. Like.....I need to be able to play this shit on PS4. Sucks that it never released on PC. The Undead Nightmare dlc is fucking awesome also.

Oh snaaaaap. What're you playing MM on? I need to find a way to play thru that gem again. I need a Wii U ughhh
Thats a game that needs to be remastered. Fuck all the other games, man. Sony doesn't even have it up on PS Now. Like.....I need to be able to play this shit on PS4. Sucks that it never released on PC. The Undead Nightmare dlc is fucking awesome also.

Playing MM on 3ds. Missed it on N64 back in the day, but it's pretty awesome. Didn't finish it, though, so it's going off to the side now while I get going on The Witcher

Playing MM on 3ds. Missed it on N64 back in the day, but it's pretty awesome. Didn't finish it, though, so it's going off to the side now while I get going on The Witcher

Hell yeah man. I just started up The Witches today also. Wasn't a fan of 2 honestly, but I'm already enjoying this one a shit ton more. Absolutely gorgeous game. Running on mostly high settings wi5h a couple ultra. So pretty

I've got into Witcher 3 a little bit.  I'm having trouble getting the controls down (I've struck a few people thinking that its skyrim controls), but thus far its pretty neat.  I sometimes miss the dialogue effing around on my phone and lose track of whats going on.

Yeah....I've put in 30 hrs in The Witcher since I got it Tuesday. This shit is goddamn crack. These quests are so impressive. The Bloody Baron questline is probably one of the best stories I've ever seen in a video game. Shit had me legit almost tearing up.

I just got 7 Days to DIe.  It's still in alpha so some of this stuff isn't implemented yet, but it is fun as shit.  HARD tho.

Next release should have weather & a mini bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0z4WRv60bk&feature=youtu.be

Yeah....I've put in 30 hrs in The Witcher since I got it Tuesday. This shit is goddamn crack. These quests are so impressive. The Bloody Baron questline is probably one of the best stories I've ever seen in a video game. Shit had me legit almost tearing up.

Yeah, I'm about the same for hours in. Such a great game. Puts Dragon Age: Inquisition to shame, and I really liked Dragon Age.

Yeah, I'm about the same for hours in. Such a great game. Puts Dragon Age: Inquisition to shame, and I really liked Dragon Age.

Me three! I love how in many quest there are decision to be be made over which you really have to debate your own moral character, like the Bloody Baron story. Do I save the kids, or do I help the Baron. I so wished I could kill the crones and give the Baron a chance to redeem himself by adopting the kids, but alas, not a choice. Every choice you make has both good and bad consequences. Like real life. For example, killing the sorceress the morning after having sex with you because she used you. Great effin game

Windward, fun age of sails arcadey game. Lots of possibilities in game.

BTW add me on Steam: Nikol 'Naeblis' Grall

Also in WoWS

Hey I found two different "Neablis" on WoWs & sent friend req's to both.  If you got one of those from someone tagged "SG", that's me.

Yeah. DAI was one of my most anticipated games of all time cause I LOOOVED DA Origins. I liked Inquisition, but didn't love it. On the other hand I really disliked The Witcher 2 and wasn't expecting much from this. I'm at the 70 hour mark now. Took like 3 days off from playing and finally played a few hours again yesterday. The game is just fucking incredible. Its going to be crazy to see just what CD Projekt Red throws at us next. Cyberpunk 2077 isn't supposed to come out till 2017 so they've got plenty of time to build on the successes of The Witcher 3.

Traversal especially. Roach(the horse) sucks in the game. So does sailing. Christ sailing is horrible.

Yeah. DAI was one of my most anticipated games of all time cause I LOOOVED DA Origins. I liked Inquisition, but didn't love it. On the other hand I really disliked The Witcher 2 and wasn't expecting much from this. I'm at the 70 hour mark now. Took like 3 days off from playing and finally played a few hours again yesterday. The game is just fucking incredible. Its going to be crazy to see just what CD Projekt Red throws at us next. Cyberpunk 2077 isn't supposed to come out till 2017 so they've got plenty of time to build on the successes of The Witcher 3.
Traversal especially. Roach(the horse) sucks in the game. So does sailing. Christ sailing is horrible.

Yeah, I couldn't really get into The Witcher 2 either. I got it cheap on Steam, though. Cyberpunk 2077 should be great, but there's still some expansions coming up for Witcher 3.

I'm also hoping the newly confirmed Fallout 4 somehow drops this year. With that and The Witcher, i'd probably have enough gaming to last the rest of the year.

Archived