What are you playing?

B.A.B.

I bought it for pc the other day.

....  I need a new video card.

I just finished it, on PC though. 95 hours at level 33. One of the more fulfilling games I've ever played. Just beautiful stuff.

• 1 month later...

Other than Fallout 4 this is the E3 announcement I'm most hyped for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo8cYRTriBA

Which TBH doesn't look all that impressive but the gameplay in their other titles is exceptional.  Like a good middle ground between BF/CoD type shooters and simulators like Arma 3. (I play the latter though so YMMV).

They do a really good job of designing the game to naturally organize PUB players & reward teamwork, like you get more points for capturing an objective or resupplying ammo than you do for a random kill outside an objective. The other major difference is that roughly half your team will be standard riflemen so you don't get that "team full of l33t sn1pez0rz" bs like you do in other games, or a crowd of people hanging around waiting for a tank/aircraft to spawn.  In their previous games there are only x amount of "tank crew" class slots available and once they're filled you have to choose something else.  Very balanced, too, in the way the maps are designed because the default riflemen classes tend to be better all-around than the more specialized ones.

None of their games have had flyable aircraft though so I'm curious as to how the helos are going to work.

• 1 month later...

Don't laugh - Neverwinter Nights. It's one of those games I've started twenty times, (kinda like Skyrim), and have never finished. I looked at the release date, 2002  :lol:

I assume you've seen their remastered versions of Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, or their new game Sword Coast Legends?

I assume you've seen their remastered versions of Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, or their new game Sword Coast Legends?

Did a little research and the only thing that excited me was the mutliplayer option available through Steam. Me and the kids tried playing this mutliplayer back in the day, (home network), and it was just too buggy to be fun. I'd be willing to throw Steam $40 for my wife and I to play together and see if it works.

Did a little research and the only thing that excited me was the mutliplayer option available through Steam. Me and the kids tried playing this mutliplayer back in the day, (home network), and it was just too buggy to be fun. I'd be willing to throw Steam $40 for my wife and I to play together and see if it works.

Played Icewind 1.0 both LAN & online ok, with the updated code it should be np. I've heard some grumbling (imagine that, nerds) about SCL being like D&D lite so I'm holding off on that one myself.  Less of a true RPG but I think Savage Lands could be a lot of fun in MP when it launches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Qds6PoRJ8

• 4 weeks later...

I will buy Halo 5 tomorrow even though I know I won't like it that much.

Wish I knew someone with Witcher 3 that was looking to sell it. Not really in the mood to spend $40-50 on it.

If I had a physical copy I would.  I tried to get into it but couldn't.  I haven't really had time with school.

I always get physical copies too.  This is the first one I've downloaded because A.) I had a 25 dollar XBOX gift card and B.) I was drunk and couldn't go out and get it and I was really bored.  I ended up falling asleep while it downloaded..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived