Holy Shit!!!

Jamie_B

Interesting spiel. Lots of subjective information mixed with facts and straw men. He didn't delineate between democrats and republicans. "politicians are prostitutes" classic line and oh so true. What he failed to mention is that as a prostitute, the president gets paid. We the people are simply sluts that do it for free

I tend to be a little leary of anyone who plays connect the dots between Jews, Bankers, Israel, Zionism, Etc... When discussing the "real" power in the US. It's not that I don't think there's any evidence of the claims, it just reminds me of what the 3rd Reich painted the Jews as during WW2. Note: it was not simply Nazis that portrayed the Jews this way but alot of countries did back then. It created a who gives a fuck attitude in numerous countries and resulted in what we are still dealing with today and also why we are having this conversation IMHO...

Including this one.  Henry Ford being one of the more prominent examples.

He was small time compared to the Secretary of State and Secretary of the Treasury. For further information see the story of the SS St. Louis.

...or Charles DeGaulle or Eisenhower... Etc... The list goes on and on.

Note: don't just read the Wikipedia entry and you might come to the same conclusion I did and realize that even the President was himself a biased man IMHO.

Archived