Official Game Day Thread: Bengals Vs. Ravens...

Having coffee on my deck after a restful night. Beautiful day outside. Will head for the golf course in several hours for a round that will take me to late-afternoon cocktails. May check on the scores then, maybe not.

The season begins next week for me. In Cincinnati. Have the bourbon ready, Numbers.

I have to work but I will be shirking my duties as much as possible to watch as much as I can of the game. Stupid new job!

WHO DEY!?!?!?!?!

:fistpump:  :fistpump:  :fistpump:  :fistpump:  :fistpump:  :fistpump:

The number of Daltons above=number of TD's Bengals score!

I AM SO GODDAMNED PUMPED!!

:headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

Who Dey!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooo ! Been there all week brother

I find it hilarious and disturbing how excited and emotional we all are awaiting the start of the season. #problems

You didn't really use a hashtag

First game of the season, and I'm already relegated to watching on the damn computer. I get NE vs MIA. While just 5 miles away gets the game.

That blows

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr  ·  31s

#Bengals Inactives: CB Darqueze Dennard, LB Sean Porter, OL T.J. Johnson, RB Rex Burkhead, WR James Wright, WR Marvin Jones, DE Will Clarke

Only starting lineup change is Mohamed Sanu starting for Marvin Jones, as anticipated.

Dennard out for @ Bengals

Geoff Hobson @GeoffHobsonCin  ·  22s

Everything else as expected with both backup tackles, Newhouse and Hawkinson, active

CB Lardarius Webb will not play today. *A.J. Green smirks*

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr  ·  6s

That means Andre Smith did pass the final stage of the concussion protocol, no last-minute surprises. He'll make season debut

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr  ·  25s

RT @rabe85: @pauldehnerjr seriousness of Dennard, Jones, Clarke?? // Dennard be back very soon. Jones prob Week 5. Clarke not hurt.

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr  ·  25s

Baltimore only has three pure corners active.

Jake Liscow @Jake_NFL  ·  29s

In the #Bengals loss to the #Ravens last year, Ladarius Webb had a +6.6 @PFF grade. He makes a difference.

Just heard that about Webb being out... That helps the cause...

It would be a bigger deal if MJones were able to play. It's not like the Bengals can go with 4 true WRs to take advantage of the Baltimore only having 3 true corners available. I expect the Ravens to blanket Green with double coverage on every play and try to keep everything in front of them.

It would be a bigger deal if MJones were able to play. It's not like the Bengals can go with 4 true WRs to take advantage of the Baltimore only having 3 true corners available. I expect the Ravens to blanket Green with double coverage on every play and try to keep everything in front of them.

That would be a big difference but just the fact that they won't have their best CB against AJ is a huge advantage for us.

Archived