Zimmerman

Jamie_B

You missed with the label as well, but why let a complete lack of facts and accuracy slow you down...

Keep trying.

Hey I am just going off what you post. If you're anything other than a Republican 

then you need to post better. 

More insults and inaccuracy...

So being called a Republican is an insult? But calling someone swami is OK. 

Gotcha. 

How about if I call you Democrat hating Rugby lover? Is that OK? 

Are you a Libertarian?

By the way, I am an Independent. 

LOL benghaaaaaaziiii!!!

Of all the things to blast Obama about you go with that nonsense?

No shit. Whole host of legitimate things to complain about with Obama and he chooses that fake scandal. :lol:

No shit. Whole host of legitimate things to complain about with Obama and he chooses that fake scandal. :lol:

And anyone with sense knows that "scandal" is and always was more about Hillary than Obama...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Go Skins said:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/17/us/george-zimmerman-matthew-apperson-road-rage-sentencing/index.html?adkey=bn

Matthew Apperson has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for a road rage incident involving George Zimmerman, the Seminole County State Attorney's office in Florida said.

Should've killed him so he couldn't testify.  Too bad really as dying at the hands of some other maladjusted angry loser would've been sweet poetic justice.

54 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Should've killed him so he couldn't testify.  Too bad really as dying at the hands of some other maladjusted angry loser would've been sweet poetic justice.

If only Zimmerman were black, this guy would have gotten away with it.

10 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

If only Zimmerman were black, this guy would have gotten away with it.

Odds are they would've charged George instead,  but I still think the ZimZam will meet with a violent end.  Call it karma or call it the end result of being a violent dickweed.  He seems to keep pulling that lever, if you know what I mean.

• 1 year later...

Archived