Zimmerman

Jamie_B

• 1 month later...

Hey help me out, which one was the "thug" again?

The one that attacked and tried to beat to death the other guy instead of walking into his house like a normal human being.

Which one broke no laws that night? The Hispanic guy. And Obama and Holders witchhunt against Zimmerman proved this, once again. Yet, no matter how much the truth is right in front of your faces, you continue to champion violent criminals, and criminalize the victims or law enforcement that have to protect their own lives. Its like a disease for you people in here.

You dont want justice, because justice has been served. You want revenge regardless of the truth that local law enforcement and federal law enforcement have clearly laid out for you.

Trayvon Martin made a conscious decision to attack a man that night and try to beat him mercilessly. He made his choice. Instead of going home, which he was steps from, he doubled back to try to beat the piss out of someone. And he did. But he didnt think that guy would have a gun. A major miscalculation on the violent criminals part- and paid for it with his life.

There is nothing else to say. All of the truth is out there. Not even the race hustler Eric Holder could find any wrong doing by ZImmerman- which means it was Martin that was in the wrong, and the aggressor. Keep encouraging these violent, often murderous criminals. Keep acting like real victims that are forced to preserve their lives are worth less than the people that try to take thier lives. Keep acting like just because someone has a certain skin color, they are not to be held accountable for their violent actions. Its pathetic, and it speaks volumes about your moral fortitude. Trayvon Martin wasnt a victim. Michael Brown wasnt a victim. They both made conscious decisions to use violent force against another human being- but in both of those circumstances their intended victims were armed and choose life over death. Trayvon and Michael Brown both could have taken a life in each circumstance, but paid with theirs instead. THAT is justice.

The one that attacked and threatened to shoot his wife/gf.  Not the kid walking home that got jumped by some reject wannabe-cop.

Cleared that up for you since you seem to (somehow) still be (just about the only person) confused by this.

The fact you're still defending this miserable piece of shit is very, very revealing.

How does this guy keep getting girl friends and 5k bail, how has he not violated parole yet? 

Big_Dish this is the guy you are defending...

This was Zimmerman's third arrest in recent years.

In November 2013, deputies were called out to an Apopka home after they said he cocked and pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend, Samantha Schiebe, and then barricaded himself inside. The incident came after Schiebe said she ordered him to move out.

He surrendered peacefully a few minutes later and was charged with domestic violence, aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief.

Two months earlier, Zimmerman was involved in a dispute with his estranged wife, Shellie, days after she filed for divorce.

All that bs you are spewing about protecting innocents from the murdering animals, which sounds like cheesey dialouge from a straight to dvd movie, but you are cool with him continuing to threaten and assault women. So far this guy likes to beat on women and shoot kids are he picks fights with them and can't win. Big_Dish get your head out of the sand, Zimmerman stalked and killed Trayvon Martin and he's a women beating POS who keeps getting off because he's a hero to people like you and MichaelWeston who wish they could have killed someone that looks like Trayvon Martin...at least be man enough to be honest about why you defend Zimmerman. 

The one that attacked and tried to beat to death the other guy instead of walking into his house like a normal human being.

Which one broke no laws that night? The Hispanic guy. And Obama and Holders witchhunt against Zimmerman proved this, once again. Yet, no matter how much the truth is right in front of your faces, you continue to champion violent criminals, and criminalize the victims or law enforcement that have to protect their own lives. Its like a disease for you people in here.

You dont want justice, because justice has been served. You want revenge regardless of the truth that local law enforcement and federal law enforcement have clearly laid out for you.

Trayvon Martin made a conscious decision to attack a man that night and try to beat him mercilessly. He made his choice. Instead of going home, which he was steps from, he doubled back to try to beat the piss out of someone. And he did. But he didnt think that guy would have a gun. A major miscalculation on the violent criminals part- and paid for it with his life.

There is nothing else to say. All of the truth is out there. Not even the race hustler Eric Holder could find any wrong doing by ZImmerman- which means it was Martin that was in the wrong, and the aggressor. Keep encouraging these violent, often murderous criminals. Keep acting like real victims that are forced to preserve their lives are worth less than the people that try to take thier lives. Keep acting like just because someone has a certain skin color, they are not to be held accountable for their violent actions. Its pathetic, and it speaks volumes about your moral fortitude. Trayvon Martin wasnt a victim. Michael Brown wasnt a victim. They both made conscious decisions to use violent force against another human being- but in both of those circumstances their intended victims were armed and choose life over death. Trayvon and Michael Brown both could have taken a life in each circumstance, but paid with theirs instead. THAT is justice.

Plus a million.

Are there bad cops/wannabe cops, some who target blacks because they're racist? Hell yeah.

Are there bad blacks who deserve their fate? Hell yeah.

If you are going to throw a fit and protest incidents, it would be much more effective if you picked better examples. Martin and Brown deserved their fate, which makes those protesting seem either disingenuous because of their agenda, or stupid. Or both.

Plus a million.

Are there bad cops/wannabe cops, some who target blacks because they're racist? Hell yeah.

Are there bad blacks who deserve their fate? Hell yeah.

If you are going to throw a fit and protest incidents, it would be much more effective if you picked better examples. Martin and Brown deserved their fate, which makes those protesting seem either disingenuous because of their agenda, or stupid. Or both.

This might be the most ironic post ever on this  board coming from folks who have put up a woman beater as the guy to represent CCW/Stand your ground rights.

I am seriously laughing that that was even said, if I was a CCW/Stand your ground (and they should never be combined) guy George "woman beater" Zimerman would be the LAST guy I would choose to represent me.

In fact i'd probably never bring up his name again if I were on that side.

But you know what's sad about it is you can't fathom that a guy with Zimmerman's anger problems, to the point that he beats women (pussy), might not be entirely innocent here either.

But keep defending this pos, you're only embarrassing yourself.

This might be the most ironic post ever on this  board coming from folks who have put up a woman beater as the guy to represent CCW/Stand your ground rights.

I am seriously laughing that that was even said, if I was a CCW/Stand your ground (and they should never be combined) guy George "woman beater" Zimerman would be the LAST guy I would choose to represent me.

In fact i'd probably never bring up his name again if I were on that side.

But you know what's sad about it is you can't fathom that a guy with Zimmerman's anger problems, to the point that he beats women (pussy), might not be entirely innocent here either.

But keep defending this pos, you're only embarrassing yourself.

As I said from the beginning, Zimmerman might indeed be a piece of shit. He wasn't guilty though, and I certainly never said that he represents me, or my CCW/Stand your ground rights. Those come from The Constitution and Gawd.

As far as defending a pos and embarrassing yourself, many of you have done that all along with Martin and Brown.

As I said from the beginning, Zimmerman might indeed be a piece of shit. He wasn't guilty though, and I certainly never said that he represents me, or my CCW/Stand your ground rights. Those come from The Constitution and Gawd.

As far as defending a pos and embarrassing yourself, many of you have done that all along with Martin and Brown.

He wasn't innocent

QFT

Well of course Zimmerman killed Martin. That was never disputed, was it?

Zimmerman made a conscious effort to follow someone that was doing nothing

wrong. Then lie to the person about it. Then get out of his car with a loaded gun

and follow that person some more. Regardless if Martin attacked him, which ironically

would be considered "Standing his ground",  Zimmerman set all of it into motion. 

He created the confrontation and used deadly force during it.

And after he killed the kid, it was his word against no one's. 

And despite Zimmerman being a piece of shit, some sure do like to treat his word as gospel.

The same people that think Zimmerman was justified are also for standing your ground.

But only if you have a gun. Because Big Dish acts like Martin was at fault because he didn't run home.

Kind of makes your head hurt if you think about it. 

That's exactly what gets me, these guys can go on about Martin backtracking but cant fathom the idea that Zimmerman should have never been following him in the first place. Hell even the Police told him not to after he had started.

Not to mention that if you need a handgun to win a fistfight with some scrawny teenage kid you're a shitty neighborhood watchman and kind of a bitch. Can't take a punch without going for your 9? Bitchmade. Point a shotgun at a woman to keep her from leaving you? Yep, pussy.

Zimmerman took it upon himself to restrain Martin because "they" always get away and got knocked the fuck out by a kid half his size, then lied about it and hoped nobody noticed the smell of urine.

Your hero?

Not to mention that if you need a handgun to win a fistfight with some scrawny teenage kid you're a shitty neighborhood watchman and kind of a bitch. Can't take a punch without going for your 9? Bitchmade. Point a shotgun at a woman to keep her from leaving you? Yep, pussy.

Zimmerman took it upon himself to restrain Martin because "they" always get away and got knocked the fuck out by a kid half his size, then lied about it and hoped nobody noticed the smell of urine.

Your hero?

Makes you wonder why someone's true motives are for taking the position they do in such a situation......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived