Zimmerman

Jamie_B

You dont have a logical foothold to build an argument on. You have an emotional one. That only goes so far with adults. 

You really need to work on being so damn condescending in your replys.

The logic that follows here is that many assumed Trayvon to be the aggressor in that situation, meanwhile after the fact (and before on some things, like his denial into the Prince William Country Police force) much of his actions show him to have an aggressive nature leading many of us to confirm our suspicions that he was far more the problem in that Trayvon situation than Trayvon was.

It's a pattern of behavior.

I wonder how much of this is targeted, as Zimmerman is now an easy mark for any punk who wants to be aggressive. This thread is showing that even when he is shot at, people fall all over themselves to make him the bad guy and cite the incident as evidence he was guilty in the original shooting of Obama's son.

The guy has a tough road ahead of him.

WTF?  OK, like this isn't racist?

Thanks for coming right out the gate with it so we all know exactly where you are coming from in regards to weighing your future posts with the consideration they deserve.

I wonder how much of this is targeted, as Zimmerman is now an easy mark for any punk who wants to be aggressive. This thread is showing that even when he is shot at, people fall all over themselves to make him the bad guy and cite the incident as evidence he was guilty in the original shooting of Obama's son.

Except the whole "I will fucking kill you" that HE was guilty of saying to the guy that ended up shooting him.

This is the abject denial that so many Zimmerman apologists just dont get.... the guy has a pattern of aggressive behavior. He brings much of the problems he faces entirely on himself. So I don't feel the least bit sorry for that woman beater.

To me, it sounds like Zimmerman IS the punk who wants to be aggressive, as evidence by his behavior.  Making him out to be the victim in all this is pretty mind boggling.

And "Obama's son"?  Seriously?  

Racist pricks aplenty these days it seems.  

WTF?  OK, like this isn't racist?

Thanks for coming right out the gate with it so we all know exactly where you are coming from in regards to weighing your future posts with the consideration they deserve.

You are right. I made up the part linking Treyvon and the President...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayvon/

"You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Mr. Obama said.

Thanks for leaping to the racist accusation, as opposed to recalling the President's own words. Much appreciated...

Except the whole "I will fucking kill you" that HE was guilty of saying to the guy that ended up shooting him.

This is the abject denial that so many Zimmerman apologists just dont get.... the guy has a pattern of aggressive behavior. He brings much of the problems he faces entirely on himself. So I don't feel the least bit sorry for that woman beater.

If you note, I never said Zimmerman was innocent or guilty, only wondered how much of this attention in the future would be of the targeted sort.

But hey, why read what I posted when it is easier to label me something I am not to suit your narrative...

If you note, I never said Zimmerman was innocent or guilty, only wondered how much of this attention in the future would be of the targeted sort.

But hey, why read what I posted when it is easier to label me something I am not to suit your narrative...

Never claimed you did

I supposed that whole reading what someone posts thing is tough huh? ;)

Never claimed you did

I supposed that whole reading what someone posts thing is tough huh? ;)

Actually you elluded to it in the response to my post and the lumping/labelling as a "Zimmerman appologist."

Keep tap dancing...

Actually you elluded to it in the response to my post and the lumping/labelling as a "Zimmerman appologist."

Keep tap dancing...

Are you a Zimmerman apologist?

Or could it be that I was speaking with regard to the larger population and not specifically you with that 2nd line?

You really need to work on being so damn condescending in your replys.

True, I just get fed up with people not thinking things through. They are applying the same logic that they hate racists for having to the situation but on the other side. 

To me, it sounds like Zimmerman IS the punk who wants to be aggressive, as evidence by his behavior.  Making him out to be the victim in all this is pretty mind boggling.

He was shot at. He was the victim. 

True, I just get fed up with people not thinking things through. They are applying the same logic that they hate racists for having to the situation but on the other side.

Don't follow, can you expound?

Don't follow, can you expound?

I think that people on one side are saying you can't see black people and say that they are all guilty, and then saying I am sick of all cops doing that. 

It reminds me of an Austin Powers line. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

You realize he was shot because he was stalking someone, again. You realize Zimmerman has a very violent history and is a danger to society, as he has been arrested for violence vs. women and the police. 

He was shot at. He was the victim. 

If you instigate a fight, threaten to shoot someone, stalk them, and they shoot you in self defense how are you the victim. Zimmerman is never and has never been the victim in any of these situations that he keeps finding himself in and I wonder why some people like you are so quick to label him as a victim and show him empathy but won't extend the same to others who have a darker skin tone. 

I think that people on one side are saying you can't see black people and say that they are all guilty, and then saying I am sick of all cops doing that. 

I dont think anyone here has done that though, I think that many are simply pointing out that is a problem and that is a much larger problem that folks care to admit.

I have no issue with Good Cops, one of my Crossfit Coaches is a Good Cop, My Cousin is a Good Cincinnati Cop (even if I believe his job has given him a unhealthy view of poor people)

It's the bad ones we have a problem with.

If you instigate a fight, threaten to shoot someone, stalk them, and they shoot you in self defense how are you the victim. Zimmerman is never and has never been the victim in any of these situations that he keeps finding himself in and I wonder why some people like you are so quick to label him as a victim and show him empathy but won't extend the same to others who have a darker skin tone. 

He was stalking him?

X 10-10,000

Seriously though, no one is going to change any minds here.  We all just spout off and think we're fighting the good fight (both sides do this), and the country spirals further down the shitter.  We just disagree on the color of the toilet.

EDIT: oh and some people here are simply racist pieces of shit who don't deserve to pick toilet color schemes. :noninja:

Archived