WHY DID WE RE-SIGN NUGENT OVER JOSH BROWN ???

Let's be honest, the horrific calling and execution on D was the reason it was even close.

and yet if Nugent didn't miss a gimme FG, we would have won.

Nugent fucking blows.  He's always blown.  He always will blow.  I had zero confidence he would make the kick, and lo and behold, he fucking choked, again.

Piece of shit.

Why exactly are you kicking on 2nd down with 30 seconds left plus a TO with a kicker that has already missed 5 kicks?

36 yards for Nugent is HARDLY automatic. You have to come off this we have confidence in our kicker crap and realize it's a huge gamble with him.

....and replace his ass!

Why exactly are you kicking on 2nd down with 30 seconds left plus a TO with a kicker that has already missed 5 kicks?

36 yards for Nugent is HARDLY automatic. You have to come off this we have confidence in our kicker crap and realize it's a huge gamble with him.

True. They have all this supposed confidence in all these players, and its like WHY? Why do you? What the FUCK has Nuge done that makes you so confident in his ability? I don't want to hear anything about shifting the blame or "the whole team didn't make plays". THIRTY FIVE FUCKING YARDS. The team did enough to make it easy, and he choked harder than anyone I've seen since the goddamn playoffs. Fuck them if they keep him around.

I hope Nuge doesn't have social media...

Yikes.

Dear Nugent,

If you have a twitter, deactivate that shit.

He never posts on it anyway. Nothing since July ...

https://twitter.com/MikeNugent85

Some nice tweets and mentions for him though ...

I hope Mike Nugent steps on his kids lego's tonight.

:lmao:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40MikeNugent85%20&src=typd

Archived