WHY DID WE RE-SIGN NUGENT OVER JOSH BROWN ???

OK.. So yah.... I was wondering why Nugent was here instead of Josh Brown that year when Nugent got injured, but now I am FUMING... There are so many kickers not drawing a paycheck that are leaps and bounds ahead of him..

If I fugked up at work as bad as nugent did here then I would be fired... SO FIRE HIS ASS!!!!

He's been hurting this team all year!!  The guy had 4 misses all of last year and he has to have close

to double that already this year and we've only played 5 games!!

Rob Bironis had a better day kicking today than Mike Nugent!

:ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:  Too soon!?  I'm kidding folks!!!  

Probably going to hell also!  

The dude is a kicker, and therefore replaceable. Everyone knows it and so does he. He's gone. You simply cannot miss that many kicks and expect to keep your job in the NFL. Sorry. We will have a new kicker by the end of the week.

I hope you're right bung man I hope you're right,but I got a funny feeling the dudes not going anywhere

I hope you're right bung man I hope you're right,but I got a funny feeling the dudes not going anywhere

I don't know why you would think we'd hang onto him...this is the NFL. He can easily be replaced and everyone knows it. It's not like he's a starter in a skill position with a draft pick invested in him where we may hesitate to release him.

Archived