Really? (Bengals sign WR Greg Little)

stone hands little----hope this works out

The last couple weeks have been rough for this team.  Hopefully we can ride out these injuries and fix the D to make a playoff run in Nov/Dec.

Still love the Bengals, but I have to be honest, this has been a nice couple weeks to have the NHL as a backup in Columbus.  Blue Jackets look good.  If any of you need a temporary distraction from football, I highly recommend hockey----I just got in to it the last couple years.  Here is a link to some of the recent stuff from the Jackets:

http://video.bluejackets.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=704&id=640663&lang=en

stone hands little----hope this works out

The last couple weeks have been rough for this team.  Hopefully we can ride out these injuries and fix the D to make a playoff run in Nov/Dec.

Still love the Bengals, but I have to be honest, this has been a nice couple weeks to have the NHL as a backup in Columbus.  Blue Jackets look good.  If any of you need a temporary distraction from football, I highly recommend hockey----I just got in to it the last couple years.  Here is a link to some of the recent stuff from the Jackets:

http://video.bluejackets.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=704&id=640663&lang=en

Carry the Flag...Join the Battle...

Been hanging around Nationwide since the beginning. They are just recently been getting into a legitimate hockey club mode. They are going places.   

Also, I was calling for them to get Cobi H back in the fold last week - glad they have done so. He knows the system, so will be nice to have him for depth if for nothing else. 

I think they were reluctant to sign him after he threw his own pity party that he didn't make the 53.

He had a lot of issues in the preseason after all the media was hyping him up during training camp.

I think they were reluctant to sign him after he threw his own pity party that he didn't make the 53.

He had a lot of issues in the preseason after all the media was hyping him up during training camp.

I get that, but, once again, we are in a beggers can't be choosers situation and can't really afford to act like the jllted girlfriend. I am not a Cobi H enthusiast, but he knows the system and has some speed. The depth is better with him around.

Archived