Field Yates ‏@FieldYates 2m2 minutes ago
Notable workouts for the Bengals Tuesday:

LB Erin Henderson
S Chris Clemons
QB Terrelle Pryor
WR Da'Rick Rogers
S Shiloh Keo
S MD Jennings

Terrelle Pryor would be a very interesting pick up.

Imagine Pryor, Sanu and Dalton on the field at the same time.

The options would be limitless

Greg Little isn't a bad signing off the street. He has a reputation as a knucklehead with poor hands, which is fair. I still see a guy with good size and speed who has experience in our division. I will cut him a little slack for having to play with shitty quarterbacks like Colt McCoy and Brandon Weeden. Glad we are giving Little a shot over someone like Whelan.

As far as linebacker goes, Erin Henderson seems like the best option available. He has made 33 starts the past three seasons and had his best year in 2013. The Vikings cut him after a pair of DUI arrests and he was suspended for the first 4 games this year. Certainly not ideal, but Henderson is still young and capable of starting.

Don't see the downside - we are in a beggers can't really be choosers situation. And he has some really good measurables, and Hue has worked wonders with receivers in the past. 

I agree but man it sucks to be in this position at this time of the year with the injuries we currently have. It seems speculation is swirling around AJ as to whether or not he'll be right for the entire rest of the season, depending on what his injury really is and whom you believe.

There's a rich man's Jerome Simpson?

Fuck yeah....he just sells a TON of the chronic.

Give the guy a chance. He might just prove you wrong. Let's hope he does. 

He is a Bengal now... of course I hope he does...

I just don't have a ton of faith in the dude..

Not much could be sweeter than him finally getting it and sticking it to the brownies...

I got some serious shit yesterday from friends for this signing..

You know...we pick up their trash and they get our good players..yea Baby Hawk is now elite...lol

#brownssup-errrr-bowllll

Archived