The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Ravens, game 2

The Good

After calling these guys out for their lack of heart, they came right up and manned up, hopefully its the start of getting back to being dominate

Andy Dalton responding after almost costing us the game

Mohammad Sanu and his circus catches

Greg Little

The Bad

3rd down D in the 1st quarter

The Ugly

Andre Smith

Andy Dalton's fumble

Pointing out the bad and ugly is fine, but after the last 3 miserable weeks, anybody that rant bitches about anything in this game should be punched in the face.

Go ahead and punch me in the face but Andy HAS to hit wide open receivers in the end zone, hold onto the damn ball and the D HAS to shore up that run def.
if he hits little in the end zone we are not even close at the end.

Go ahead and punch me in the face but Andy HAS to hit wide open receivers in the end zone, hold onto the damn ball and the D HAS to shore up that run def.
if he hits little in the end zone we are not even close at the end.

Those are good criticisms. That's not what I meant.

I was screaming "NO NO NO" at the tv on the qb sneak/draw and then "YES" as he scored. My wife and son are still laughing at me...good naturedly. 

Props to Bodine for a nasty block on the winning sneak. 

really/ I was screaming "sneak that shit" you put peko behind dalton its almost automatic. they didnt do that but thats what i wanted.

I just want to say something I noticed today is Dalton man. Dude seems like the only dude making an effort sometimes. His stats may not be pretty and that left handed fumble was UGLY but man seems to be the only guy with some heart. Put that guy on the BEAUTIFUL list for me. Hard to find an ugly in a win, a division win, a sweep for that matter. WHO-DEY?!?!?

Archived