Team Mvp thus far

Bodine. Nothing flashy, but he's held his own and has actually been an improvement over kyle cook from last season. 

Bodine may not be team MVP. But he hasn't gotten nearly enough credit. Folks were freaking out before the season started about him being named the starter.
Guy has played extremely well

6 td's in 7 games, totally dalton...

should be up for league MVP.

Haters gonna Hate, Palmers in Arizona now just sayin, and yeah I know there doing pretty good so you dont have to post anything about it, and believe me I was done with Dalton after last year's playoff debacle,I said I'm going to give him one more year to get his shit together and I think he has, I see a lot smarter decisions out of him I saw one today where he had no one to throw it to he went through all his reads and threw it away he has come a long way

I've really enjoyed what Adam Jones is doing this year, but he's our third cornerback. He's not a team MVP. Yes I know his couple of great returns help his case, but still.

I would argue that for the last 2 seasons Jones has been our best CB.....but again, people see what they wanna see.

Still early but mine is Andy Dalton

he's lost his 2 best receivers,  has a  dysfunctional Oline and has his team at 4-3-1 

4-2-1 actually

Archived