Team Mvp thus far

It's a tie between Andy and Mo for me.   Kudos to Andy for playing game manager when needed instead of Texas gunslinger, but honestly, without #12 stepping up as the no. 1 wideout in #18's absence as well as #82 sidelined for the year before he could even get suited for a single game, we would be so S.O.L. without a legitimate wideout.   Teams would just have to key on Gio and Jeremy, and then get at Dalton.

As last week showed us, we needed some targets.

And I would like to see a bit more from Greg Little---particularily when it's Browns week.   Little was legitimately at least a no.2 up north, and that was before Josh Gordon showed up.    I have a feeling that when the time comes,  Hawkins is gonna have an inspired game against us, so I would hope that Greg Little would do the same against the Browns.     And also, it would have us in the scenario when Marvin Jones broke out as a bonafide no.2 opposite of AJ 

Palmer has played 4 games this season.

Yeah carson is actually having a pretty good year in only 4 games.

But Dalton's TD numbers shouldn't be held against him. Hue likes to run in the redzone where as Gruden always liked to pass. Total points is what matters no matter if Gio runs in from the 2 or Dalton passes from the 2.

If it's Dalton. And he only has eight total Tds on the year that's telling of how the team has played as a whole. Dalton has been very average this year.

Fwiw I don't disagree that it is Dalton but mainly just because I can't think of anyone else who has been consistently good this season. Injuries all over and lots of up and down games across the board.

See post above. You can't really be that dumb can you?

His math isn't wrong.

6 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions, and one fumble. I guess the most common stats used to analyze quarterbacks in the NFL (touchdowns vs. turnovers) don't apply to our QB, because our coordinator likes to run the ball (must be the only one in the NFL who likes to run it. Oh wait, we're ranked 16th in rushing)

You guys are frickin nuts.

His three best redzone threats are out so hue is running more inside the 10 and for the most part it's working.

As a qb your objective is to lead drives and get points on the board. Doesn't matter if it ends in a dalton passing TD or Gio or hill rushing td from inside the 5.

This isn't fantasy football guys. Be better than that.

It's "Team" MVP.    IMO,  that's Dalton.           The defense isn't up to the standards Zimmer created.    AJ, Jones, Eifert have missed alot of time.

I think Dalton is holding alot of stuff together for this team so far during this season.

If not Dalton,  I think it is Gio because without AJ,  Gio is the player that forces the defense to gameplan around. 

6 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions, and one fumble. I guess the most common stats used to analyze quarterbacks in the NFL (touchdowns vs. turnovers) don't apply to our QB, because our coordinator likes to run the ball (must be the only one in the NFL who likes to run it. Oh wait, we're ranked 16th in rushing)

I'm guessing the answer to this is no, but you do realize we are tied for first in the league in rushing Tds right??

Cold Cuts MVP is Andrew Dalton thus far.  Dude is playing with Brandon Tate as his flanker...LOLOLOLOL.  The same dude who has caught 14 passes as a Bengal in his first two years here.  That's supposed to be your most explosive player in the passing game.

Defense is poop.  Offense is holding this team upright right now.

Archived