Team Mvp thus far

The way the whole team played took away any chance. 

Just pointing out hypocrisy. 

By the way, he had 2 INTs and a fumble.

Excuse me 3 turnovers. And pointing out that he isn't the problem NOW doesn't mean he wasn't the problem that day. That's not hypocrisy, I would hope your smarter than that.

Hope

I'd give it to Dalton by a small edge over Sanu. Mo has been huge with all the receivers hurt, but Dalton is the guy tying this hodgepodge offense together. Really impressed with how he's improved the worst parts of his game - turnovers and against the blitz. This is the Dalton we all hoped to see last year. 

I'm going to give it to the refs in the Ravens game for throwing that laundry on the field that negated the Steve Smith TD reception, which essentially saved the game, and possibly the season for us. That was a terrible ticky-tack home cooking call, but I'll take it and give the MVP trophy to the zebras to hoist...

I'm going to give it to the refs in the Ravens game for throwing that laundry on the field that negated the Steve Smith TD reception, which essentially saved the game, and possibly the season for us. That was a terrible ticky-tack home cooking call, but I'll take it and give the MVP trophy to the zebras to hoist...

Is your real name Rocky Boiman?

:lol:

Steve grabbed his jersey and affected his ability to make a play on the ball.  

If that's not OPI, nothing is.

6 td's in 7 games, totally dalton...

should be up for league MVP.

You got owned in a Dalton thread and never showed up. You come here and start some more shit...Makes sense. I'll personally buy you a Palmer cardinals jersey if it means you'll stfu and actually support the team.

Anyways, MVP I think right now is Sanu or Boling (Yeah I said it) for offense. Defense is Adam Jones, Nelson or Dunlap. All 3 of them have played very well this year. 

You got owned in a Dalton thread and never showed up. You come here and start some more shit...Makes sense. I'll personally buy you a Palmer cardinals jersey if it means you'll stfu and actually support the team.

Anyways, MVP I think right now is Sanu or Boling (Yeah I said it) for offense. Defense is Adam Jones, Nelson or Dunlap. All 3 of them have played very well this year. 

He posted statistics...Strangely, some here can't handle statistics...

Archived