iPhone question

MichaelWeston

Speaking of iPhones, I keep getting a message "unable to download item".  
Any clue how to get rid of this?  I am not trying to download anything when this happens. 

an email addatchemnt or pic or somethingg that tried to download at some point failed, and keeps trying..

could be anything... even an SMS picture message..

you could clear sms or delete email accounts and re add .. but it WILL stop trying in a few days..

an email addatchemnt or pic or somethingg that tried to download at some point failed, and keeps trying..

could be anything... even an SMS picture message..

you could clear sms or delete email accounts and re add .. but it WILL stop trying in a few days..

I don't have e-mail synced to my phone.  

This has happened ever since the new OS started.  I thought it was a music issue but I haven't figured out how to clear the entire library and re-sync it from iTunes. 

I don't have e-mail synced to my phone.  

This has happened ever since the new OS started.  I thought it was a music issue but I haven't figured out how to clear the entire library and re-sync it from iTunes. 

that would make sense.. in the settings, under general then usage, there should be an option if you click on music, to delete. and it'll wipe it.. otherwise i would just backup to the cloud and wipe the whole thing and restore. if you hook up to iTunes, you can click on the phone, then music, and manually select and delete all from phone..

I re-set the wi-fi at home last night and I suspect over the next few days, I will know if that solved it.  

The suggestion above though is not available with the new OS.  I couldn't figure out how to delete music straight from the phone when plugged into iTunes. 

Archived