QB Trade with Cleveland?

The Browns replacement OC spends more time lying on the grass than Chem-Lawn.

Browns running game tanked after losing Mack, proving yet again how overrated Joe Thomas is.

That said, Browns fans fascination with backup QB understandable considering he's a 1st round pick.

Bengal fans fascination with Brian Hoyer understandable considering backup QB is Soup Campbell and AJ McCooter.

Cleveland has beaten Pittsburgh.  The rest of the teams are blahhh, especially Baltimore who really isn't very good and we bitch slapped.

That said Cleveland has a decent team this year by mistake on the lake standards.

It's funny.  I'm actually in Cleveland as we speak for work. We were talking about Dalton today and to a man they said they'd all take him over Hoyer and the parade of QBs they've had.

Have they renamed Staff Meetings "Staph Meetings" up there?

It's funny.  I'm actually in Cleveland as we speak for work. We were talking about Dalton today and to a man they said they'd all take him over Hoyer and the parade of QBs they've had.

It's amazing the number of qbs they've been through. I'm all for them keeping up that trend. No I would not trade AD for Hoyer.

I think this is a case of homerism. They are not far off if there is any difference at all. They have similar strengths and limitations.

Just like Kirk Cousins, right? Or whatever other QB is your flavor of the month. Andy is not the QB that the haters profess us to say he is, but he's definitely not the journeyman you guys profess him to be. Accept that.

or

Kelly Holcomb, Johnny Manzel, and Spergon Wynn walk into a bar.... bartender looks up and says get the fuck out!

If it's a Cleveland bar and bartender and he's kicked out every QB the Browns have had in the last fifteen or so years, that bar is empty as a motherfucker.

Archived