Guns in America

MichaelWeston

And when abortions laws are passed only criminals will get abortions.
If speeding laws are passed only criminals will speed. Why have any laws?

Only criminals will break them! 

No one is saying take away people's guns. At least no one with any sense.
But pro gun people act like trying to keep guns out of peoples hands that shouldn't
have guns is just opening the way to have their guns taken away.

Keep your guns. If you are worthy. But prove you're worthy. You have no problem

taking classes and test to drive a car. You have no problem registering and titling 

your car. Why not for guns? 

Who cares that innocent kids are gunned down in school? Who cares that
people are killed while trying to watch a movie? Who cares more people 

were killed by guns in Ohio, West Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Missouri,

Louisiana, Colorado, Arizona and California than were killed in traffic accidents?

Who cares that gun suicides alone were more common in Nevada, Utah, Oregon,

Washington and Alaska than traffic deaths? Who cares that the majority of those

killed are middle-aged white guys between 50-54 and they are more likely to be killed by

a gun than anyone? And they're more likely to turn that gun on themselves or 

their Family than they are anyone? Who cares  that Americans are 20 times

more likely to be killed by a gun than people of any other civilized Nation?

Who cares that since 1968 more Americans have been killed by gunfire than

all of the wars in this Country's history?

I care. And if you were truly a responsible  gun owner, you should care too.

If you don't care you're just some douche with a gun and part of the problem.

But pro gun people act like trying to keep guns out of peoples hands that shouldn't

taking classes and test to drive a car. You have no problem registering and titling 

Louisiana, Colorado, Arizona and California than were killed in traffic accidents?

killed are middle-aged white guys between 50-54 and they are more likely to be killed by

excited-yes-minions-handshake.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yep.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/12/nyt-editorial-board-forced-to-correct-big-lie-about-nra-convention-and-we-have-proof-of-how-false-the-claim-really-was/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Firewire&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%204-13-15%20Build-MON

Quick, spot someone that isn't a 40+ white dude. What is it about us that makes us think we're targets? We need concealed weapons or protection in general less than any other demographic I can think of, yet look at that crowd.

I'm not 100% against CCW but I think you should have to demonstrate proficiency, need, and/or insurance.

More to the point, why do my peers feel so threatened?

Yeah also if everyone can avoid using this as an excuse to post random "ethnic mob attacks poor old white man who totally wasn't driving around yelling racial slurs at them moments before" off youtube or wherever you find that unsubstantiated cellphone video garbage that'd be a plus, thanks.

Also wtf is the "green tip" bullets crap about? Are we supposed to imagine green bullets when we daydream about our big hero OK corral moments or do we save those for the standoff with DHS? I saw a bad movie once that claimed green was the Islam color I mean I'm not saying the NRA supports terrorism I'm js spooky noises lizardman Obama fema deathcamp Benghazi. You cant argue with that!

Got anything that isn't the Blaze?

I'm not 100% against CCW but I think you should have to demonstrate proficiency, need, and/or insurance.

Get out of here with that reasonable nonsense.

Got anything that isn't the Blaze?

http://www.nraam.org/

Lower right corner in the yellow box.

During the 2015 NRA Annual Meeting & Exhibits, lawfully carried firearms will be permitted in the Music City Center with the proper license in accordance with Tennessee law. Bridgestone Arena prohibits the possession of firearms. When carrying your firearm, remember to follow all federal, state and local laws.

It's good psychological marketing. Prey on the paranoia of a group you know is already paranoid.

Yes, it is a good tool. I'm wondering what they're trying to get across with the slutty Hardees commercials ?

Michael, one size does not fit all. Not everyone who is paranoid carries a weapon. Not all white fourty somethings are paranoid. The need to protect oneself or their family is genetically ingrained within each and every person. How each one goes about protecting oneself might be different. However, it does not make each one of us paranoid but simply aware and concerned.

Yes, it is a good tool. I'm wondering what they're trying to get across with the slutty Hardees commercials ?

Michael, one size does not fit all. Not everyone who is paranoid carries a weapon. Not all white fourty somethings are paranoid. The need to protect oneself or their family is genetically ingrained within each and every person. How each one goes about protecting oneself might be different. However, it does not make each one of us paranoid but simply aware and concerned.

This is true, however this is still of concern...

http://www.newser.com/story/205202/nearly-10-of-americans-have-both-anger-issues-and-guns.html

This is true, however this is still of concern...

http://www.newser.com/story/205202/nearly-10-of-americans-have-both-anger-issues-and-guns.html

Guns + anger issues are a bad mixture. 10% have issues and guns according to the article. I'd bet that number would be higher if they could get truthful stats from combat units and or law enforcement.

LOL to part 1

As to part 2. If you feel like you need a gun in the places you are going, you are likely going to the wrong places. 

As to part 2. If you feel like you need a gun in the places you are going, you are likely going to the wrong places. 

And we're back to blaming the victim.. How predictable.  My reservations re: CCW are no secret but this idea that one can simply avoid anyplace dangerous is some ridiculous fairytale bullshit.  Somewhere between Fantasyland and angry dickweeds patrolling their subdivision with a massive chip on their shoulder lies a reasonable compromise.

Archived