Guns in America

MichaelWeston

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Right, anyone that disagrees with you is a "gun nut".  Because of your common sense, I assume.

You're being insulting because you have nothing else.  Someone questions your stance, respectfully, and as per usual this is your response.

Keep posting memes to yourself & trolling if it makes you feel better.  Just recognize that it's all you're doing.  I'll not waste any more of my time on it.

Just like anyone that disagrees with you is emotional, ignorant and irrational yadda, yadda blah fucking blah.

That fucking door swings both ways. All I initially did was post news and then respond to you with more in depth news. 

And seriously, fuck you and your snarky bullshit. If all you bring to the table is

what you have brought to the table today, then I couldn't care less. If I could care less I would.

You turned this conversation in to a shit show. So take your self righteous bullshit on down the road.

Image result for bye felicia meme

6 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Image result for hypocrisy meter gif

Next time you want to engage in real conversation, you might want to actually read the article instead

of thinking of snarky and condescending responses. Because when you call others ignorant and emotional

for their views, it won't literally be you who is the ignorant and emotional one responding. Just trying to help. 

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Expect the SC to toss that out.  When the 2nd Amendment was written there was no difference between "military" rifles and what the citizens possessed themselves.  

As @Elflocko said on my FB, it will at least force discussion on what an assault rifle is and isnt, then we can discuss a need for a ban or not.

40 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

As @Elflocko said on my FB, it will at least force discussion on what an assault rifle is and isnt, then we can discuss a need for a ban or not.

I would obviously agree that such discussion should precede any ban rather than take place halfassedly after the fact.  For me it's not even about which type or brand of rifle is being banned; it's the act of passing laws simply for the sake of people's emotions that I find wrong.

23 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

How Often Do People Use Guns In Self-Defense?

"The latest data show that people use guns for self-defense only rarely. According to a Harvard University analysis of figures from the National Crime Victimization Survey, people defended themselves with a gun in nearly 0.9 percent of crimes from 2007 to 2011."

Good point, more people should be ready & able to defend themselves.

:ninja:

Why would she take it down? Can't say it isn't kind of trashy, or that I even agree with her, but it's not threatening or anything.  Do I need to condone everything the kid says because he was a victim?  

Nutjob posting pics of him as a target should be paid a visit by law enforcement, however.  Case for harassment there at least.

Archived