Guns in America

MichaelWeston

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Why would she take it down? Can't say it isn't kind of trashy, or that I even agree with her, but it's not threatening or anything.  Do I need to condone everything the kid says because he was a victim?  

Nutjob posting pics of him as a target should be paid a visit by law enforcement, however.  Case for harassment there at least.

She's the wife of a high ranking U.S. government official. It's not like she's a celebrity's wife or something miniscule like that.

I just think it "should" be beneath her standing. Guess I'm wrong, at least in her opinion. 

4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

She's the wife of a high ranking U.S. government official. It's not like she's a celebrity's wife or something miniscule like that.

I just think it "should" be beneath her standing. Guess I'm wrong, at least in her opinion. 

It's in poor taste as she should really recuse herself since her husband will be making decisions on things like this.

But I'm more concerned about her lobbying efforts.

5 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Oh I agree it was kind of stupid, but she's allowed to say things that are kind of stupid.  Maybe voters who aren't kind of stupid will read it and connect the dots.  Hope springs eternal right?

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

How the fuck does anyone buy into the crisis actor/false flag conspiracy theories for these mass shootings?  Huge, public police & EMT response, grieving families, eyewitnesses, everyone in the hospitals that treated the victims, everyone else involved.. All of that is fake? That's flat-earth level stupid.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/us/florida-high-school-shooting/index.html

A student was wounded and a suspect is in custody after a shooting Friday morning at a high school in Ocala, Florida, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

The student was shot in the ankle, said Kevin Christian, Marion Public Schools spokesman.
Authorities asked residents to avoid the area of Forest High School, which was surrounded by emergency vehicles and buses transporting students away from the scene.

Last I read re: the manhunt was that the dogs lost his scent at some RR tracks.  They weren't sure if he caught out there or the dogs were tired/hungry/bored. That was early AM & they were going to rest them & pick up again. 

Metro Nashville Police Department spokesman Don Aaron saidTweaker Rotbreath*'s firearms authorization was then revoked at the request of the FBI, and four weapons were seized, including the AK-15[sic] that he allegedly used in the shooting at the Waffle House restaurant early Sunday.

Aaron said the four guns were returned to the suspect's father, who acknowledged giving them back to his son.

Note: He was not legally allowed to own a gun, let alone an "assault rife".  This is a common theme in mass shootings.  Passing laws is easy, enforcing them is hard.

636600026423964625-Waffle-House-Shooting

*James Shaw, Jr.  His is the name we should know, & the other victims.  

dbzhcclvaaasyrb.jpg

Bog-Standard "M16" style AR

Archived