Guns in America

MichaelWeston

9 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Horseshit...

To each their own I suppose....

Still insisting Cheeto Jesus is no different than, say, Obama?  Or. y'know, a random name pulled out of a hat? 

OK then.. I can't imagine a setting in which Aderp Shitler seems remotely normal, I mean he can't even keep his own cronies in line so the idea of his peers being equally grotesque isn't very believable.  Or even that he has peers, so to speak.

I guess we all have our ways of coping with him?  I have to wonder what he'd need to do before you decide he's exceptional.  Declare martial law? Start burning Muslims in ovens? You know he wants to.

9 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Bernie Sanders

Evan McMullin

John McCain

Mark Warner

Adam Schiff

Barack Obama

Elizabeth Warren

All lying pieces of shit.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Still insisting Cheeto Jesus is no different than, say, Obama?  Or. y'know, a random name pulled out of a hat? 

OK then.. I can't imagine a setting in which Aderp Shitler seems remotely normal, I mean he can't even keep his own cronies in line so the idea of his peers being equally grotesque isn't very believable.  Or even that he has peers, so to speak.

I guess we all have our ways of coping with him?  I have to wonder what he'd need to do before you decide he's exceptional.  Declare martial law? Start burning Muslims in ovens? You know he wants to.

Look at it how you want to, I don't see him as much different than the rest. He's a lying disgusting piece of shit, as they are. He is just more transparent and less "molded" in the guise of the deceitful fucks who have been in charge forever.

When the mind doesn't want to grasp that they ALL want to fuck the country, then the mind won't let itself see reality.

2 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

All lying pieces of shit.

Look at it how you want to, I don't see him as much different than the rest. He's a lying disgusting piece of shit, as they are. He is just more transparent and less "molded" in the guise of the deceitful fucks who have been in charge forever.

When the mind doesn't want to grasp that they ALL want to fuck the country, then the mind won't let itself see reality.

I guess that's your interpretation.   I see it more like "when the mind doesn't want to grasp how truly awful our POTUS is, the mind will convince itself everyone else was just as bad."

And I'm fairly certain Obama at least was not a bitter racist troll.  Not perfect by any stretch either, or maybe even that good, but probably not that.  You can compare their Twitter accounts if nothing else.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I guess that's your interpretation.   I see it more like "when the mind doesn't want to grasp how truly awful our POTUS is, the mind will convince itself everyone else was just as bad."

And I'm fairly certain Obama at least was not a bitter racist troll.  Not perfect by any stretch either, or maybe even that good, but probably not that.  You can compare their Twitter accounts if nothing else.

What about "He's a lying disgusting piece of shit" don't you understand?

Obama was a fucking idiot as well...

As far as "comparing twitter accounts" or comparing ANYTHING... what's the use of comparing shit against shit?

You guys go right ahead and say just how much more terrible the current fuck up is over the past fuck ups... 

The bottom line is that they are all fuck ups who care nothing about us.

2 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

What about "He's a lying disgusting piece of shit" don't you understand?

Obama was a fucking idiot as well...

As far as "comparing twitter accounts" or comparing ANYTHING... what's the use of comparing shit against shit?

You guys go right ahead and say just how much more terrible the current fuck up is over the past fuck ups... 

The bottom line is that they are all fuck ups who care nothing about us.

Comparing things is a trusted method of determining one thing from another.  

Take it you don't vote then?

22 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Comparing things is a trusted method of determining one thing from another.  

Take it you don't vote then?

Once again T-Dub... are you looking for an argument? Why do you continue to post inane things like "Take it you don't vote then?"

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups bro...

If you think comparison is a good way to compare shit to shit, then by all means continue to do so.

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

Once again T-Dub... are you looking for an argument? Why do you continue to post inane things like "Take it you don't vote then?"

No that was an honest question.  You've been very consistent about all of them being the same, worthless etc etc so if if there's not any difference between them I don't see much incentive to bother voting for one over the other.

Maybe you flip a coin, IDK.

I vote for who will cause the least amount of damage... though sometimes (most of the time) it doesn't matter.

I have written in votes many times because the incumbent and challenger were just the same amount of awful.

16 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

I vote for who will cause the least amount of damage... though sometimes (most of the time) it doesn't matter.

I have written in votes many times because the incumbent and challenger were just the same amount of awful.

Too bad we don't have a "none of the above" or no confidence type of option.

maxresdefault.jpg

mqxngk0.jpg

Archived