Guns in America

MichaelWeston

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

If the reports about his social media are true, the guy drove hours to a border city to murder Latinos he'd be brainwashed into seeing as threatening "illegal aliens".   This was stochastic terrorism fueled by far-right propaganda.  I don't want to hear a peep out of McConnell, Trump, or the rest of the reich wing unless it's a sincere apology.  

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

If the reports about his social media are true, the guy drove hours to a border city to murder Latinos he'd be brainwashed into seeing as threatening "illegal aliens".   This was stochastic terrorism fueled by far-right propaganda.  I don't want to hear a peep out of McConnell, Trump, or the rest of the reich wing unless it's a sincere apology.  

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

They don't care. They don't have to. Nobody has ever made them.

2 minutes ago, Cat said:

They don't care. They don't have to. Nobody has ever made them.

Can't argue with that.   Maria Butina was convicted of helping Russia funnel money to their campaigns through the NRA & it's been business as usual.  We're essentially a Russian puppet state at the moment.  Gotta hold some more hearings though.

Archived