Guns in America

MichaelWeston

On 8/20/2019 at 7:03 AM, Cat said:

Well yeah, I figured that - I should have asked what logical counter argument could there possibly be to background checks? As a gun owner, CHL holder - I am all for extensive background checks. Hell, I'm even in favor of people having to get licensed to own a firearm, with required training.

I think I've said it here before - when I took my CHL class, there were some serious dumbfucks that 'passed' and are now carrying a concealed firearm.

So you don’t have a problem with government controlling you?  That is exactly what they want to do here.  Next will be to confiscate your guns because they know who has them.  That is called a Tyrannical Government.  That is the Liberal Democrats for you! This is the Reason the 2nd Amendment is in place to stop this from happening.  

On 8/20/2019 at 6:34 AM, oldschooler said:

I haven’t read this thread and I am not going too go through all of your Liberal political brainwash BS, but I just want to know have you posted any post that shows Terrorists are other than whites on here?  If not, you are a delusional fool! 

4 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

I haven’t read this thread and I am not going too go through all of your Liberal political brainwash BS, but I just want to know have you posted any post that shows Terrorists are other than whites on here?  If not, you are a delusional fool! 

If you don't want to bother to read without insulting me a more than once,

then why the fuck should I bother responding with anything other than suck a fart out of my ass?

So I won't.

33 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

If you don't want to bother to read without insulting me a more than once,

then why the fuck should I bother responding with anything other than suck a fart out of my ass?

So I won't.

Learn how to read, I said, if you didn’t post that a Terrorist is other than a white male, then you are a Delusional Fool.  If you have posted many are other than white males, then you are not one.  Get It?  Now suck in that nasty Liberal Fart! 

49 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Learn how to read, I said, if you didn’t post that a Terrorist is other than a white male, then you are a Delusional Fool.  If you have posted many are other than white males, then you are not one.  Get It?  Now suck in that nasty Liberal Fart! 

In the US, where we have control over things, the white male terrorist is such a problem that our own FBI has said so. 

I know the liberal FBI just gets under your skin and all....

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

In the US, where we have control over things, the white male terrorist is such a problem that our own FBI has said so. 

I know the liberal FBI just gets under your skin and all....

Yea, show me that BS lie!  https://summit.news/2019/08/07/2019-data-shows-51-of-mass-shooters-were-black-only-29-were-white/ 

3 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

You will have to excuse me if I laugh at the source for the statistics on this.

Daniel Greenfield.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/author/daniel-greenfield

Take a look at the tag line for this website "Inside Ever Progressive is a Totalitarian waiting to get out"

And Greenfield....

"Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism."

Seems like a fair-minded source. :24:

Now from the FBI...

17 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

So you don’t have a problem with government controlling you?  That is exactly what they want to do here.  Next will be to confiscate your guns because they know who has them.  That is called a Tyrannical Government.  That is the Liberal Democrats for you! This is the Reason the 2nd Amendment is in place to stop this from happening.  

Straight from Hannity / Carlson's lips to your ears. Nobody, except for a very small contingent of far left wackos, and republican fear-mongers are talking about confiscating guns. You know what I have a problem with? The fact that they are now selling bullet-proof backpacks for kids. And survivors of these shooting speak out, and get demonized, called crisis actors, get photoshopped into demeaning memes. 

As these mass shootings increase, all the right can do is fart out the same old 'lib'ruls wanna take our guns!' horseshit. No. We want people to be able to go out and go shopping, or kids being able to go to school not getting shot at. That's what I want.

4 hours ago, Cat said:

Straight from Hannity / Carlson's lips to your ears. Nobody, except for a very small contingent of far left wackos, and republican fear-mongers are talking about confiscating guns. You know what I have a problem with? The fact that they are now selling bullet-proof backpacks for kids. And survivors of these shooting speak out, and get demonized, called crisis actors, get photoshopped into demeaning memes. 

As these mass shootings increase, all the right can do is fart out the same old 'lib'ruls wanna take our guns!' horseshit. No. We want people to be able to go out and go shopping, or kids being able to go to school not getting shot at. That's what I want.

x2

Anyone talking about the "Radical Left" is throwing out red herrings to excuse white nationalist violence encouraged & abetted by the President.  The next time "Antifa" or whoever shoots up a WalMart will be the first time.  LMAO at the 2nd Amendment "protecting us from a tyrannical government."  Well it's doing a shitty job of it because we have an unhinged racist throwing Latino kids in filthy tent cities to be sexually & physically abused by ICEstapo agents while you're crying over the fucking bump stocks.  All those 3% Oathkeeper types talk a lot of shit but the only time I see them get off their asses is when the fucking KKK needs protection.  They're all cut from the some white sheets as far as I can tell. Most of those goons are just playing at milsim cosplay anyway, except for the few genuinely dangerous ones that are committing the mass shootings rather than protecting us from them.

Amusing to see we still have some dimwits on here that think it's a (((Globalist))) conspiracy that they never got their GED.  Fucking get a grip.

On 9/8/2019 at 7:05 PM, TigerJ@w said:

I know how to read.

You insulted me preemptively. 

And of all of the things you could have touched on when it comes to guns in America.

you were worried that White guys were getting too much blame. That alone says a lot.

Also you keep calling me a Liberal like it's an insult. Liberals and Moderates are the ones that

have made the changes that have truly made this country great. Conservatives want to keep

things the same or go backwards. Don't be so smug when the people you support want it to 

perpetually be 1950 in America. Fuck you.

On 9/8/2019 at 2:01 PM, TigerJ@w said:

your Liberal political brainwash BS

you are a delusional fool! 

Interesting times we're living in when "Let's make it harder for assholes to shoot our kids at schools, or kill our citizens 

at churches, concerts, movie theaters shopping centers and other everyday mundane places"

is seen as "Liberal foolish, bullshit" by the "Pro-life" crowd. You sir are a hypocrite and part of the disease.

I'm looking for a cure. Crawl back under your rock.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:59 PM, oldschooler said:

For the sake of argument, that makes as much sense as only banning cherry flavored Juul-brand vapes specifically.  The AR-15 is only one model of the many, many different semi-auto rifles on the market.  It's popular because it's arguably the best of them & they're familiar to ex-military people.  They're not the inherently evil, unique killing machine the media makes them out to be, when they even bother to identify them correctly.  Typically it's black rifle used in crime = AR15, wooden stock rifle used in crime = AK47.

I think it's reasonable to be resistant to a ban championed by people who don't know the difference.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 12:31 PM, oldschooler said:

They have too many competitors making the same rifle at a lower cost. Part of their popularity is that they're very standardized & modular, there are probably a dozen or more manufacturers now at least.  I would imagine if overall sales have dropped (ie not just for Colt) it's because public panic convinced anyone that even kind of wanted one they better buy one while they could.  There was a huge run on them that has died down somewhat, is all.   

And still not a peep about any model of pistol on the market despite handguns being responsible for 90% or more of all gun violence.  It's like trying to stop DUIs by banning Ferraris.  

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

The NRA was infiltrated by Russian spies, they should really shut down or reform entirely with a basic 2A sportsmen premise like they used to be before the kooks/$/foreign agents took over.

I'm impressed the Russian agents knew about the crossdresser Bugs Bunny and his anti-firearm agenda. 

Archived