Guns in America

MichaelWeston

26 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I would think combat training in war situations is a bit different than city/school type of needs

Well if you know that someone can handle combat situations and not HIDE from a shooter, and that person is already on the premises employed by the school, I know I would trust them MUCH more than any deputy/sherriff/police officer to not only save the kids but take out the shooter. 

21 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Well if you know that someone can handle combat situations and not HIDE from a shooter, and that person is already on the premises employed by the school, I know I would trust them MUCH more than any deputy/sherriff/police officer to not only save the kids but take out the shooter. 

I read where vets say that hiding in combat from fear is not all that uncommon. You got to feel for the guy who did that if so, he will have to live with that the rest of his life.

Believe me, I SAW people hide out of fear Jamie, and I don't blame them at all. It is what it is, it's a reaction that you don't know which way it will go until it happens.

Those that condemn him have no clue as to what happens to you in that situation. My point is that combat vets have been in those situation, and faced that fear.

https://wtop.com/dc/2018/03/dc-police-approve-march-lives-rally/

WASHINGTON — D.C. police have approved the permit for the March For Our Lives event in downtown D.C. on March 24.

The event calling for an end to gun violence is being organized by survivors of the Parkland High School shooting in Florida.

Rallies are being held around the globe, including in cities such as Tel Aviv, Stockholm, Paris, Buenos Aires, Mumbai and Tokyo.

Hundreds of thousands are expected to descend upon the nation’s capital. The permit covers Pennsylvania Avenue between Third and 18th streets in Northwest.

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Brace yourselves, there's a storm coming!

There sure is. This is an excerpt from my local community board. This is their opposition and how they think. All from the same person, btw - and some folks agree with them. 

We need to get rid of public education! Why should my taxes pay for illegal aliens school and why should my taxes pay for school walkouts

Selfish is all those people that walked out of their free education and therefore stole my money

People in prison are human also and some not illegals. They deserve humans rights before any illegal alien in the USA, there is no a/c in most of Texas prisons and that is inhumane

2 hours ago, Cat said:

There sure is. This is an excerpt from my local community board. This is their opposition and how they think. All from the same person, btw - and some folks agree with them. 

I'm so sick of the aggressive dumbassary of people

Archived