Jump to content

MichaelWeston

Guns in America

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, oldschooler said:

 

 

 

What the fuck is wrong with people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

What the fuck is wrong with people

 

Too bad someone didn't accidentally run him over then accidentally back over him and do it again accidentally 5-6 times.

 

Or, you know, shoot him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

Too bad someone didn't accidentally run him over then accidentally back over him and do it again accidentally 5-6 times.

 

Or, you know, shoot him.

I'd be afraid he might start shooting into my car too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I'd be afraid he might start shooting into my car too. 

 

Eh, he's focused on the school bus for whatever fucked-up reason.  Road rage I guess?  He would never see it coming.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, T-Dub said:

 

Eh, he's focused on the school bus for whatever fucked-up reason.  Road rage I guess?  He would never see it coming.  

maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

maybe

 

Article says he was an armed security guard mad about a minor accident.   What a bag of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, T-Dub said:

 

Article says he was an armed security guard mad about a minor accident.   What a bag of shit.

Yikes my bro is armed sec as well but hed never pull this. Yep bag of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.wkrn.com/news/crime-tracker/5-juveniles-arrested-for-murder-of-man-in-west-nashville/1763201240

 

Metro police later said five juveniles will be charged in Yorlet's murder after they were taken into custody at the Walmart on Charlotte Pike. They have been booked into juvenile detention. 

The supects include three girls, ages 15, 14 and 12, and two boys, ages 16 and 13. 

A gun was recovered as was a stolen car in the Walmart parking lot, according to Metro police.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my pistol, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this a public health crisis...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reuters has it as 5 dead as of now plus the shooter.  He was a recently laid off employee. 

 

edit:  Reading elsewhere that he was a convicted felon, so not able to legally own a gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Reuters has it as 5 dead as of now plus the shooter.  He was a recently laid off employee. 

 

edit:  Reading elsewhere that he was a convicted felon, so not able to legally own a gun.

 

 

He had a FOID card and was denied a permit. Illinois law does not require guns to be confiscated after FOID is revoked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, oldschooler said:

 

 

He had a FOID card and was denied a permit. Illinois law does not require guns to be confiscated after FOID is revoked.

 

Then what is the point of a FOID card? No LEO wants to be tasked with confiscating weapons. The supply of weapons in Chicago obviously isn't being impacted. Passing laws we have no will to enforce just to appease the public only creates more problems.

 

This is why I'm skeptical of legislative solutions. Over and over again it seems to be a failure of enforcement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

Then what is the point of a FOID card? No LEO wants to be tasked with confiscating weapons. The supply of weapons in Chicago obviously isn't being impacted. Passing laws we have no will to enforce just to appease the public only creates more problems.

 

This is why I'm skeptical of legislative solutions. Over and over again it seems to be a failure of enforcement.

 

 

 

There needs to be laws that pertain to the entire country. Having John live under one set of laws,

while Joe lives under an entirely different set of laws, and having pro NRA laws where FOID cards 

can be revoked, but guns are not confiscated is the problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just skimmed the story but there's some stuff missing.  Why did a SWAT team show up to serve a warrant to the mayor for stitching up someone's ankle without a license?  

 

 

There is definitely more going on here than they're willing to talk about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 4:10 PM, oldschooler said:

 

 

Real interested in seeing what the Senate does with this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter

×