!!!THE BROWNS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

Defenses sniffed out our screen game weeks ago. See Indy.

This entire team is bad. Starts with both lines being way below average but doesn't stop there. Dalton was horrific and offense seems to sense early when we have "Bad Andy", most notably AJ. I love AJ, he seems a nice kid and is a helluva player but it's his fourth year and you see andy yelling at him b/c he's lined up on wrong side of field. That's nothing but concentration and lacks it at key times. Entire team does.

Dunlap is only player on D worth mentioning but we didn't get a chance to see much tonight. Hope Geno is ok, looked good tonight in flashes.

This team consistently looks overmatched and underprepared. Since Marvin has a lifetime contract why get hopes up for anything changing?

I disagree. We are loaded with talent. Thin at lb qb and de but everywhere else we are solid. Other cosches and qbs would win with this talent.

Not even close. Ad can't throw past 10 yds period. That's it. Look at the numbers. Single cover on the outsides and jam everyone else in and Andy is done.

the scheme and Andy's playing ability in this scheme is problem, Andy Dalton dose not the physical abiltiy to make a coryell offense work.

I agree if tonight was the only thing we had to go off of

We can go off Indy as well, also NE. As a matter of fact we can also go off of San Diego, both Houston games, week 17 against baltimore in 2011, pittsburg on SNF last year, Pittsburgh on SNF in 2012, Baltimore on opening night in 2012. In all of those games, the WHOLE team was horrible. Its coaching. Its systemic. 

the scheme and Andy's playing ability in this scheme is problem, Andy Dalton dose not the physical abiltiy to make a coryell offense work.

So how about we get a QB who can play in any fucking type of offense. And not one that requires you play in, lets be honest, a shitty fucking offense.

LOL @ Deion saying (paraphrazing) "If that shitty fuck in that other locker room can get 100 million, Hoyer deserves at leats a billi".

So how about we get a QB who can play in any fucking type of offense. And not one that requires you play in, lets be honest, a shitty fucking offense.

LOL @ Deion saying (paraphrazing) "If that shitty fuck in that other locker room can get 100 million, Hoyer deserves at leats a billi".

yeah,I all for it but who do draft and what do you do with a Qb you paying 100million to?

and I am probably one of the most blocked/ignored poster here because I've said Dalton sucks since day 1.

Yes other players on the team didn't have a great game either tonight but I'm sure other teams can still pull off wins. For example the Packers have a horrible Offensive line but Rogers can still throw for 3 TD's and win the game even though he might get sacked a few times and have to throw the ball away.

and I am probably one of the most blocked/ignored poster here because I've said Dalton sucks since day 1.

Yes other players on the team didn't have a great game either tonight but I'm sure other teams can still pull off wins. For example the Packers have a horrible Offensive line but Rogers can still throw for 3 TD's and win the game even though he might get sacked a few times and have to throw the ball away.

You and I both. I can't even type the letter D on this board without being accused of trolling about Dalton. The owner of this message board can't type the word "and" without being accused of trolling and trying to drive traffic.

Bunch of weird fucking people on this board.

yeah,I all for it but who do draft and what do you do with a Qb you paying 100million to?

Cut him. Eat it. We're gonna spend the money on old fucks and shitty old players on our squad already anyways. What's the hit? 10 mil? Oh well. Now we can't resign no legged Leon, 32 yr old Pacman, Brandon "dont think i can play coach" Thompson, Domata Smiley, Brandon "fuckface" Tate, and First Name Rey Last Name Samoan Bitch.

Seriously, fuck it. Just do it. Have balls and make a goddamn move. This guy is convinced that he's the fucking man here in Cincy. Fuck that shit. Seriously. FUCK THAT SHIT.

Cut him. Eat it. We're gonna spend the money on old fucks and shitty old players on our squad already anyways. What's the hit? 10 mil? Oh well. Now we can't resign no legged Leon, 32 yr old Pacman, Brandon "dont think i can play coach" Thompson, Domata Smiley, Brandon "fuckface" Tate, and First Name Rey Last Name Samoan Bitch.

Seriously, fuck it. Just do it. Have balls and make a goddamn move. This guy is convinced that he's the fucking man here in Cincy. Fuck that shit. Seriously. FUCK THAT SHIT.

Man I love this board. U are now my favorite poster 😀😂😂😂

Bunch of weird fucking people on this board.

LMFAO hahahaha

Well fellas, I'm done. Not much more than I can say than that. Those that know me will tell you I'm a gigantic homer and always have been and now I'm just done. I will never stop rooting for the Bengals, ever....but I'm done. I will not ever put as much into this as I have the last 29 years, I can't. I understand it's just one game, one week and we are still in contention for the division and could still possibly make the playoffs....I don't care....I'm done dealing with this fucking bullshit. I'm not even mad we lost. I'm embarrassed at how we fucking lost. As long as Marvin is still the head coach, I will not ever spend another dime towards the Bengals franchise. Say what you want about me, I don't give a shit. Fuck this organization for the fucking disappointment you have served me year after year. Thanks for making me have to go to work and face all the Browns fans who now think they are going to the Super Bowl....Fuck who knows maybe they will, all we know is the answer to 1 question.  The Bengals aren't going to the Super Bowl even if Dalton became a Wizard over night and Marvin decided to fucking suck Goodell off (which I'm sure he's sucking someone off to keep his job) and the god damn smirfs descended upon us and gave us some of their magic. I don't even know what the fuck I'm saying, I'm rambling but seriously fuck the Bengals and every fucking god damn heart ache they have given me.

Well fellas, I'm done. Not much more than I can say than that. Those that know me will tell you I'm a gigantic homer and always have been and now I'm just done. I will never stop rooting for the Bengals, ever....but I'm done. I will not ever put as much into this as I have the last 29 years, I can't. I understand it's just one game, one week and we are still in contention for the division and could still possibly make the playoffs....I don't care....I'm done dealing with this fucking bullshit. I'm not even mad we lost. I'm embarrassed at how we fucking lost. As long as Marvin is still the head coach, I will not ever spend another dime towards the Bengals franchise. Say what you want about me, I don't give a shit. Fuck this organization for the fucking disappointment you have served me year after year. Thanks for making me have to go to work and face all the Browns fans who now think they are going to the Super Bowl....Fuck who knows maybe they will, all we know is the answer to 1 question.  The Bengals aren't going to the Super Bowl even if Dalton became a Wizard over night and Marvin decided to fucking suck Goodell off (which I'm sure he's sucking someone off to keep his job) and the god damn smirfs descended upon us and gave us some of their magic. I don't even know what the fuck I'm saying, I'm rambling but seriously fuck the Bengals and every fucking god damn heart ache they have given me.

Tend to agree with most of this besides the spending money part. I'll still go to games and root this team on.

But Im done believe this team will go anywhere as long as Marvin is running the place. They just dont have the mental fortitude and never will under him.

Wait lets call anohter timeout 2 minutes into the game!!!

Archived