We Need To Talk About Andy..

Still think the contract extension was the wise move? Who the fuck truly thinks that was a smart move? I feel like we were railroaded for it. Andy Dalton would be lucky to get 7-8 million a year on the open market. The guy can't get it done. Yeah, the team was bad. Sure Marvin needs to fucking go. But...

NOBODY PLAYS THIS FUCKING SHITTY BESIDES SHITTY ROOKIES AND BACKUPS AND PLAYERS ABOUT TO GET REPLACED.

Andy Dalton needs to be in the latter. He is not a goddamn franchise quarterback, and we need a franchise quarterback despite what some people think. You need a franchise quarterback to win in this league for the most part. Andy Dalton needs EVERYTHING to be perfect. You will NEVER have a game where he wills the team to a win. NEVER. FUCKING. EVER.

We have to seriously consider moving on in the offseason.

He's always been horrible in bad weather. I knew the Bengals were in trouble when I saw the parkas.

If you're going to play quarterback in Ohio, that's going to be a fucking problem.

I don't know if it's arm strength, cold hands, or if it's just in his his head. The bottom line is, if it's cold and windy, Andy Dalton is going to put up a ridiculously bad stat line.

Guys, remember this is only his 4th year.  Usually it takes QBs until like year 6 or 8 or so to 'get it'.  Give him some more time.  It's ok that his number of INTs (3) was higher than his passer rating (2).....Peyton Manning was on the same trajectory.  Dalton will be Peyton Manning....I would say by 2021 or so.....it's going to be worth the wait.  Plus, it's not like you can go out and find a guy who can go 10 for 33 for 86 yds, 3 INTs from just anywhere.   THEY DONT GROW ON THE TREES!!!

Guys, remember this is only his 4th year.  Usually it takes QBs until like year 6 or 8 or so to 'get it'.  Give him some more time.  It's ok that his number of INTs (3) was higher than his passer rating (2).....Peyton Manning was on the same trajectory.  Dalton will be Peyton Manning....I would say by 2021 or so.....it's going to be worth the wait.  Plus, it's not like you can go out and find a guy who can go 10 for 33 for 86 yds, 3 INTs from just anywhere.   THEY DONT GROW ON THE TREES!!!

I want to create new usernames on here to +1 that post forty times.

Do we feel the hate? Is it fucking seething? If its not, grab another beer. Sir....SIR! Put that weed down. don't want you to mellow down. I'm mad now. I need some angry motherfuckers around me to help me rah rah.

I mean.....when is Andy going to develop into this great QB. He has a weak arm. Let me repeat that. HE HAS A WEAK ARM. That weak arm means no touch on long balls. NO TOUCH. Every now and then, aka 1 out of 20 passes, he is able to finagle that fucktarded noodle arm in such a manner that by chance it sends the ball in the right direction. But I'd feel more comfortable with my mega million numbers bein called than that shit happening. This offense we're trying to run is for a legitimate QB. A QB with a little bit of arm strength. With some vision. With a bit of ability to stay alive in the pocket and find the open man when those passing plays are called. Dalton does not have that vision. He does not have that arm to hit the guy downfield who somehow got himself open. He does not have ANY SPECIAL FUCKING SKILL.

Why was he extended? Because he's HERE?

Lololol

Lol

He was extended because he was the qb we knew and we were afraid to take a risk.

WTF did these motherfuckers think they knew? If people like us on here can see that he's SO OBVIOUSLY LIMITED, why the fuck would they invest a hundred fucking millions into him? HOLY FUCK. Are we THAT SCARED of being without a decent QB??? I hate this goddamn organization.

Archived