We Need To Talk About Andy..

I'm about done with Dalton myself after tonight but Carson is still a POS and not worth mentioning.

DONT YOU EVER TEASE ME LIKE THIS!

Seriously. Don't you tease me like this man.....I.....I've been waiting for this day. 

Like....Is this.....is this what god feels like? I see sunshine and I smell baby powder and bunnies.

DONT YOU EVER TEASE ME LIKE THIS!

Seriously. Don't you tease me like this man.....I.....I've been waiting for this day. 

Like....Is this.....is this what god feels like? I see sunshine and I smell baby powder and bunnies.

:lol:

Well, he's got the rest of the season to try and dig himself out of the smoking crater he's in... Which I guess is still possible?  He's likely going to play out the year either way and I'm not going to root against him.  He seems to be getting worse every week at this point though & there's an almost Kitna-esque level of derp that's crept into his game.  Like he's mentally checked out.

That shit is contagious, too.  Almost the entire team seems to be just going through the motions (with a few notable exceptions) & that's really hard to understand from a squad in a tight playoff race. They're playing like they're 2-6 or something, just cashing checks and waiting for free agency. That shit goes a lot deeper than just AD but regardless he's the QB & should be setting a better example. 

I'm about done with Dalton myself after tonight but Carson is still a POS and not worth mentioning.  You guys sound like some dude crying in his beer 10 years after his wife left him.  Move the fuck on already, damn.

Man tonights board is fucking awesome lmao

Everybody is loosey goosey. Nobody is giving a fuck. Its what made Go-Bengals Go-Bengals back in the day. Keep ya head up and ya ears open, young colored fella. Ya might learn somethin.

Hell yes. And a night game = more drinking than you typically see on a normal game (I hate day drinking). And when the night game goes horribly wrong, people stop worrying about potential hangover issues and drink more.

The entire team was embarrassing but since this is an Andy conversation....14 shit the bed. That was one of the worst Performances By a QB that I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing. From the opening drive he was finished. Terrible throws. Bad decisions, clueless expressions, and one ungodly horrible sideline pep talk captured in the "mic'd up" segment.

He had no help but he didn't look like he belonged out there today. That's a huge problem among many others.

Hell yes. And a night game = more drinking than you typically see on a normal game (I hate day drinking). And when the night game goes horribly wrong, people stop worrying about potential hangover issues and drink more.

LOL. Literally just described the conundrum I had outside of my fridge. I paused for a second.......then I grabbed the Tito's and poured another. Fuuuuuck it.

The entire team was embarrassing but since this is an Andy conversation....14 shit the bed. That was one of the worst Performances By a QB that I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing. From the opening drive he was finished. Terrible throws. Bad decisions, clueless expressions, and one ungodly horrible sideline pep talk captured in the "mic'd up" segment.

He had no help but he didn't look like he belonged out there today. That's a huge problem among many others.

I was embarrassed for him when I saw that.....

Half of you guys were criticizing me when I said after the Ravens game that Sanu bailed Dalton out on both his big play throws.  I think it's obvious what happens when the receivers can't do that.  He's like a six year old driving a cadillac.  He accidentaliy finds the gas pedal sometimes, but he can't consistently see over the dash enough keep it on the road.

Honestly, I hated this guy when he said after the Chargers fiasco that "Marvin told me I was still the man".  STFU, Andy.  No one wants to hear that your coach (who you disrespectfully call by his first name) coddled you after that joke of a game,  And of course, I hate Lewis more for babying his ass and letting him get away with calling him "Marvin"  Then you see Lewis say that the team has to "make things easier for Andy".  That relationship is too close for objectivity to exist and has to be broken up one way or another.  Oh yeah. and Dalton listens to Christian rock on his headphones before the game.  And we wonder why he comes out with no intensity.

I so fucking hate both of them.

80 something rated qb.....

Andy Dalton was god awful tonight

With that being said, even if he would have played at an 80 something rating level tonight we would have still lost....
No tackling on defense
No focus on offense
No emotion from players or coaches

No heart

This team played like this game did not matter from snap one (long before Dalton had proven his ineptitude).
That is a huge problem.

Andy Dalton was god awful tonight

With that being said, even if he would have played at an 80 something rating level tonight we would have still lost....
No tackling on defense
No focus on offense
No emotion from players or coaches

No heart

This team played like this game did not matter from snap one (long before Dalton had proven his ineptitude).
That is a huge problem.

Ever think just how much emotion May come from having a competent QB? Don't you think by halftime all the other players are like uhhhhhhh

I advocated bridgewater in these parts all of April and May so this team would have an option in case Andy kept being andy when it mattered. Bengals and Marvin clearly disagreed. We are stuck with him, the team has given themselves no outs, and all we can do is pray he stops sucking when it matters. Even tho we know he won't.

Marvin made this bed. Off to find the Marvin should already be gone thread.

I advocated bridgewater in these parts all of April and May so this team would have an option in case Andy kept being andy when it mattered. Bengals and Marvin clearly disagreed. We are stuck with him, the team has given themselves no outs, and all we can do is pray he stops sucking when it matters. Even tho we know he won't.

Marvin made this bed. Off to find the Marvin should already be gone thread.

That's a bit melodramatic and not really true.  There are no guaranteed contracts in the NFL & they could cut him at any time. Most of the Bengals contracts are front-loaded so there probably wouldn't be that much dead money.

Archived