We Need To Talk About Andy..

I'm about done with Dalton myself after tonight but Carson is still a POS and not worth mentioning.  You guys sound like some dude crying in his beer 10 years after his wife left him.  Move the fuck on already, damn.

But dude she had the sweetest titties..... :(

I've been cool with Andy so far, but not anymore. Mostly though, I want Marvin gone. We aren't going to win anything with Marvin Lewis and we're not going to win anything with Andy Dalton. Oh, and let Green walk too. I have no desire for this team to be invested in a 100 million dollar WR no matter how good he is.

The last team to win the Superbowl with an All-Pro HOF quality wide receiver was Indy 8 years ago with Reggie Wayne.  Keep in mind a HOF QB was throwing the ball to him.  After that it was probably Isaac Bruce in 1999, keep in mind it was an All-Pro QB throwing him passes as well.

I see no reason to pay AJ Green a ridiculous amount of money.  I would rather overpay for PROVEN defensive players .  You don't think Carlos Dansby doesn't add a tremendous amount of both talent and leadership to the Browns?   

True enough sharm. So why is he the qb? What is marvins place in that?

He's the QB because people like you defended him by insulting any and all posters who dared criticize him.  Who dared speak the truth that he's an avg QB with no special attributes but all we heard was "THEY DONT GROW ON THE TREES!!!".  and how it was only Dalton's 2nd year, only his 3rd year......surprised you haven't said it's only his 4th year, give him until year 11 until you can really judge him.  

If enough Bengal fans show their dissatisfaction with Marvin and this turd of a QB, maybe something will actually change again...but I have a feeling the excuses will manufacture themselves involuntarily in posters and the majority of the blame will be shifted to Marvin, although he's not the one at midfield with his pants dropped, plopping monster shits on the field (He's doing that on the sidelines).  He's not the one throwing it 8 yds out of bounds.  Johnny Manziel caught more of Daltons passes than AJ or Sanu.  Marvin's not the one throwing it 5 yds over peoples head.  I'm sure Marvin didn't tell him to go out and do that so not sure what another coach is going to do.

The problem comes down to this....Andy Dalton is a lil bitch and wilts under any sort of real spotlight.  He didn't elevate his play after being challenged by Hue, instead...he wilted, like the bitch he is.  And he's physically limited, thus limiting the offense as I've said for 3 yrs now.  

Speaking of Hue.......I miss Gruden.  At least his offense put up yards and points...top 10 in the NFL.  Hue.......well, not so much.  

I get AJ done this offseason.     I don't care what previous Superbowl winning teams have or haven't done.    AJ is among the league best talents.

With the tone today after the Browns loss it's either Marvin, Dalton, or both.    Well any transition plan to a new coach or QB is made easier with a franchise level player.

I'd rather try to win a Superbowl paying AJ Green big money vs.  not having talent with new QB and coach.

I'd change my mind if I thought they'd be players for prime vet Free Agents, but they never have been. 

I get AJ done this offseason.     I don't care what previous Superbowl winning teams have or haven't done.    AJ is among the league best talents.

With the tone today after the Browns loss it's either Marvin, Dalton, or both.    Well any transition plan to a new coach or QB is made easier with a franchise level player.

I'd rather try to win a Superbowl paying AJ Green big money vs.  not having talent with new QB and coach.

I'd change my mind if I thought they'd be players for prime vet Free Agents, but they never have been. 

AJ Green has no heart.  What I saw yesterday was a whinny bitch who didn't get open much but when he did, dropped passes.  

He has no accountability due to his status  thus, he must be removed.  He is Chris Carter in Philly. 

He ads nothing to the team other than his ability to catch the ball.  He isn't Hines Ward who was the OFFENSIVE LEADER of Pittspuke,  He isn't Megatron or Larry Fitzgerald.   

AJ is the soft spoken ghost on offense.  Whit is almost done.  Your best offensive player HAS TO BE A LEADER.  Green lacks it. Andy Sucks.  We need leaders, not check cashers.

His quarterback had a passer rating of TWO. Wtf do you want him to do? Throw it himself?

I would prefer he got open and caught passes thrown his way.   Haden OWNED him yesterday.  Why should we pay a guy huge money that can be shut down by a good corner?   AJ is Chad, when the lights are on and the country is watching, he shits himself.

AJ green is not comparable to the problem dalton is.

Dalton is not worth his contract.

AJ is not worth the contract he wants.

Football is won and lost at the LOS and our OL/DL can't beat anyone right now. That is our biggest problem. The whole team sucks right now, but things can change. The lines were much much better earlier in the year.

I would prefer he got open and caught passes thrown his way.   Haden OWNED him yesterday.  Why should we pay a guy huge money that can be shut down by a good corner?   AJ is Chad, when the lights are on and the country is watching, he shits himself.

So you want him to do all the work to make up for his shifty QB. No way does AJ have a better game with a legitimate NFL QB out there. I mean he really stood a chance and should have felt comfortable out there WITH A QB WTH A FUCKING PASSER RATING OF TWOA
And this is an Andy a Dalton thread you fucks. If you want to switch blame to somebody less deserving go start your own thread.

He's the QB because people like you defended him by insulting any and all posters who dared criticize him.  Who dared speak the truth that he's an avg QB with no special attributes but all we heard was "THEY DONT GROW ON THE TREES!!!".  and how it was only Dalton's 2nd year, only his 3rd year......surprised you haven't said it's only his 4th year, give him until year 11 until you can really judge him.  

If enough Bengal fans show their dissatisfaction with Marvin and this turd of a QB, maybe something will actually change again...but I have a feeling the excuses will manufacture themselves involuntarily in posters and the majority of the blame will be shifted to Marvin, although he's not the one at midfield with his pants dropped, plopping monster shits on the field (He's doing that on the sidelines).  He's not the one throwing it 8 yds out of bounds.  Johnny Manziel caught more of Daltons passes than AJ or Sanu.  Marvin's not the one throwing it 5 yds over peoples head.  I'm sure Marvin didn't tell him to go out and do that so not sure what another coach is going to do.

The problem comes down to this....Andy Dalton is a lil bitch and wilts under any sort of real spotlight.  He didn't elevate his play after being challenged by Hue, instead...he wilted, like the bitch he is.  And he's physically limited, thus limiting the offense as I've said for 3 yrs now.  

Speaking of Hue.......I miss Gruden.  At least his offense put up yards and points...top 10 in the NFL.  Hue.......well, not so much.  

People like me?

Fuck you khat. Seriously, fuck you.. FUCK YOU. FUCK. YOU.

I was on board with drafting Bridgewater and advocated same. I wanted them to wait on paying Dalton and make him earn it. All on record on this board. 

What I was not on board with was melting this board down over shit I couldn't change.  For all of your screaming about Dalton, how has that gone in terms of affecting change on the team? oh, wait, it's done shit. But what it has done is make this board unreadable.

So congrats for that. 

If I had gotten what I wanted, this team has Bridgewater, Dalton fucks up and is on bench, and money is not wasted. I didn't get what I wanted. But I also was mature enough not to fuck the board up whining about it for the last seven months.

Oh, and fuck you.

I have wanted Marvin gone since end of 2007 season. I guess it's my fault he is still here, in your fucked up world view? Go to hell. 

BU-BU-BU-AJ GREEN IS DA PROBLEM!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIzqROCHVE

Holy FUCK. What a HISTORICALLY shitty performance. At least I now have this video to point to anytime someone tries to deflect blame. I'm guessing the 40 second mark is where AJ realized what kind of night he was gonna have to deal with.

Dalton is not worth his contract.

AJ is not worth the contract he wants.

Football is won and lost at the LOS and our OL/DL can't beat anyone right now. That is our biggest problem. The whole team sucks right now, but things can change. The lines were much much better earlier in the year.

Can't disagree with that. I think AJ is a product of the passive culture created by Marvin. Dalton is a product of being bad.

So you want him to do all the work to make up for his shifty QB. No way does AJ have a better game with a legitimate NFL QB out there. I mean he really stood a chance and should have felt comfortable out there WITH A QB WTH A FUCKING PASSER RATING OF TWOA
And this is an Andy a Dalton thread you fucks. If you want to switch blame to somebody less deserving go start your own thread.

I have never said Green is the problem but paying him a massive contract won't make this average at best team better.     Would rather spend it on difference makers on defense.  Our defensive line is soft and  our linebackers are marginal at best  minus Burfict.  We gave one of the worst rated starting linebackers in the NFL a contract extension, who the fuck does that but us?

Personally  I felt like T-Dub at the game.   He was so wild and off target at times, it was like he was throwing the game.

People like me?

Fuck you khat. Seriously, fuck you.. FUCK YOU. FUCK. YOU.

I was on board with drafting Bridgewater and advocated same. I wanted them to wait on paying Dalton and make him earn it. All on record on this board. 

What I was not on board with was melting this board down over shit I couldn't change.  For all of your screaming about Dalton, how has that gone in terms of affecting change on the team? oh, wait, it's done shit. But what it has done is make this board unreadable.

So congrats for that. 

If I had gotten what I wanted, this team has Bridgewater, Dalton fucks up and is on bench, and money is not wasted. I didn't get what I wanted. But I also was mature enough not to fuck the board up whining about it for the last seven months.

Oh, and fuck you.

I have wanted Marvin gone since end of 2007 season. I guess it's my fault he is still here, in your fucked up world view? Go to hell. 

Hey Mem!  Since you posted on that other message board that I was the reason you don't go around there very much any more, thought I'd catch up with you over here.  Has your boy turned into Peyton Manning yet?

post-5268-0-81170600-1408963818_zps79950

It was obvious last night that the team has lost confidence in Opie.  When you know your QB sucks...and you know your coach is not going to do anything about it...I suspect the only motivation left is to try to get out of the game without getting hurt.

If love to see Campbell play. Don't start a qb based on his contract.

It was obvious last night that the team has lost confidence in Opie.  When you know your QB sucks...and you know your coach is not going to do anything about it...I suspect the only motivation left is to try to get out of the game without getting hurt.

It was like a snowball for the team and Andy.     An interception on the opening drive in primetime and it probably sent everyone to the "Oh shit" mentality.

Archived