We Need To Talk About Andy..

Probably because "we" (Dalton bashers) finally feel vindicated from all the harassment the past couple years. Go back and look how we were treated for speaking the truth.

We were told we were trolls for saying our average qb was average. Someone told me I didnt have a fully functioning human soul.

We were told we were trolls for saying our average qb was average. Someone told me I didnt have a fully functioning human soul.

Hahahah....who said that?  That's kinda funny.....only because how sad it is.  Kenneth will come plunder and pillage your whole neighborhood if you speak ill of Dalton.  

I don't know why people get so offended and take things personal. It's an emotional game and it's an internet messaging board. I think we can all agree Andy sucked last night. So did the O-line and so did the defense. Where we disagree is that some believe his whole body of work sucks. It simply is not true. Blowing the whole thing up would be a horrible decision. I can't  give upon this team (though sometimes I wish I could). I have hope they will get this fixed.

Hahahah....who said that?  That's kinda funny.....only because how sad it is.  Kenneth will come plunder and pillage your whole neighborhood if you speak ill of Dalton.  

allycat will come around soon enough telling us how he's pissed off that there are not enough threads about how super awesome Dalton is

Dalton fuckin sucks.  Period.  Just as I told all the Carson apologists to sit down five years ago(that's actually looking like a bad post now), I will say the same.  Andy Dalton apologists, take a seat.  Don't worry though, mister untouchable's game from last night will have no lasting effects as far as his starting job is concerned, so you will have every opportunity to jizz all over yourselves again by the off chance he starts to play like an NFL quarterback again. 

By the way, before its stated, that we would rather be right than see the Bengals have success, that's just an elementary way of having an inability to suck up your own pride and agree with what 80% of the people on this board already knew, which is, Dalton is a garbage quarterback than needs every star to align for him to produce.  Does everyone realize that Brian Hoyer, playing in a short week on the road, with Taylor Fuckin Gabriel as his main offensive threat, made the home team's opposing quarterback look like a practice squad player?  Just terrible.  No other words.

Archived