How many more games will this team win?

Well be fine, people keep forgetting how many players we'll get back in 10 days

Nobody is forgetting that. It doesn't matter who comes back. The analysts before the game picked the Bengals because they said that the turds didn't have the weapons that the Bengals do. And they were right. The bengals got outcoached by a very mediocre team. At least Gruden never got shut down like that and Hue has been twice already.

I have a feeling these guys are going to fold like a cheap chair after this one.  I think TB is the only game we will be competitive in and thats only because they're the only team that can't run the ball well.

I have a feeling these guys are going to fold like a cheap chair after this one.  I think TB is the only game we will be competitive in and thats only because they're the only team that can't run the ball well.

The turds couldn't run the ball either until last night. This season is over. If they can't get fired up for that game last night, what would they give a shit about?

I am holding onto optimism that we will still finish with atleast 10 wins. Why? Because I am a Bengals fan and that's what I do.

Luckily for you, we will lose the next five but win the last two.  Dead cat bounce style.  How do I know this?  Because I've seen it so many times before..

It'll be a miracle to get to 8-8...

@New Orleans            L  (In NO, Saints getting right now)

@Houston                   ?  (don't see how we pull a win when they're going to shove it down our throat with Foster...)

@Tampa Bay              W (and this is iffy - even they played the Browns a good game IN CLEVELAND)

PITTSBURGH              L  (with how they're playing???  good lord)

@Cleveland               W  (we won't play THAT bad both times, will we?)

DENVER                     L  (primetime against Mr. Manning... that's an as beating coming).

@Pittsburgh               W (banking on Pitt resting guys)...

So we're looking at 8-7-1 to 9-6-1... don't think either gets us anywhere.

2 maybe 3.  The only reason we will have a chance against Houston is Mallet will be starting  in his second NFL game ever.  Houston is BETTER than you think.  They will run it down our throats.  Their defense will shut Andy down.

I would gladly lose the rest of them if it means Marvin Lewis gets fired and a good coach is actually brought in- and we have a shot to draft a good QB

We should get back Gio and Taze but unless another QB is coming to town soon it doesn't matter.

I can't see this team winning more than two more games this year. They don't play well on the road and their home games are against playoff caliber teams. Maybe TB and a divisional game, besides that I don't see any wins. But you never know,

The turds couldn't run the ball either until last night. This season is over. If they can't get fired up for that game last night, what would they give a shit about?

I think our run defense will be a LOT better with Taze and Rey back. I'm not worried about that. As long as they can stay healthy, I think we win 4-5 games.

Houston, TB, Pittsburgh, Denver, and Pitt again. Maybe lose to Houston because Andy will piss and shit down his leg at the first sight of JJ. The Steelers tho, they're a lot like the Ravens this year. They seem to get a LOT of yardage on chunk plays. We're pretty good at stopping those, and we won't play as shitty as we did last week. Its literally impossible. The team will shit the bed maybe one more week, and I can have a nice long freak out, THEN THAT RUN BEGINS!

This team isn't that fucking bad, man. Unless Hue is a complete moron, he's spending these 10 days reworking the FUCK out of how he approaches playcalling for Andy

Archived