How many more games will this team win?

I'm going to say they get lucky and beat the Bucs.

The Saints and Broncos will hang at least 40 on them.

JJ Watt will swat every pass attempt and prolly score a touchdown or two.

Pittsburgh is going to beat the brakes off of them twice.

They already shown they can't hang with the Browns.

@New Orleans- W this is one that i'm basing off of getting some guys back with the 10 day break and NO wearing themselves out right now in OT but I wouldn't be surprised if the smash us either.

@Houston- W Mallet has a problem with Ohio teams (hee hee hee) plus we owe these guys

@Tampa Bay- W Tampa Bay might be in the ACC next year

PITTSBURGH- L I don't want to think about this one

@Cleveland- L I have no reason to believe that we will beat these guys

DENVER- L I think our D will actually do better against Manning than expected, but it's in prime time

@Pittsburgh- W they rest their starters while we sneak into a wild card spot, only to be trounced in the first round as usual

@ New Orleans   (L)  Mark Ingram has been running like a mad man.

Plus we can't cover a TE to save our asses and here

comes Jimmy Graham!

@ Houston          (L)  This one was kind of tough to call.  If Arian Foster is

at 80% or better, were probably in trouble.  If Mallett

is starting at QB, which he'll probably be starting,

were only going to have one week of tape on the guy

to prepare for him.  He definitely has the arm to stretch

the field more so than Fitzpatrick and Andre Johnson

and DeAndre Hopkins are going to be a handful.  Dalton

might have flashbacks from being bounced from the playoffs

twice by the fucknuts let alone having flashbacks of J.J. Watt

especially if Newhouse is at right tackle.  Not that Andre Smith

has been playing that great.

@ Tampa (W)         The Bucs are a train wreck!  Doubt it'll be a blow out though.

Steelers  (L)           I hate these fuckers!!  Don't even want to talk about them!!  Although

I enjoyed them losing to the Jets!  lmao!!

@ Cleveland (W)  Not that I have a lot of faith but surely we can win more than ONE more

game this season lol.  

Broncos (L)           MNF, bright lights!!  Brock Osweiler comes in late in the 3rd quarter to

throw for 2 TD's after Peyton gets bored with embarrassing us!!

@ Steelers (W)    Bengals eek out a W against the Pissburgh Steelers 2nd and 3rd stringers

to finish at 8-7-1.  

I am going with 8-7-1

I have tickets to the Monday night game with Denver and not even sure if I want to drive from Columbus right now.  We'll see how the guys play the next couple weeks.

I made a joke with some coworkers that the Bengals should contact Depends to be a sponsor of the Broncos game.  I am pretty sure the team and half the stadium will need them before the game is over.

@New Orleans - L

@Houston - W (only because they switched QBs)

@Tampa Bay - W

PITTSBURGH -?

@Cleveland - ?

DENVER - L

@Pittsburgh - ?

Who are they going to beat?  Tampa Bay?  a Pittsburgh team resting its starters in Week 17?

It's the division games that are hard for me to call. If we win those were in (and likley division champs) if we dont we wont.

Archived