I relinquish my powers as a MOD

SF2

FTR I am the one who championed you for mod for precisely this reason.. And because you and I almost always sit on opposite sides on issues, yet I have always found you to be a fair poster. Someone Intellectually honest who understands how to have a civil debate.  We need voices like yours in the mod group.  We need people who think a little differently and are able to express themselves with some eloquence.

If you want me to be a mod just come right out and ask.

I'm very much an outsider looking in so feel free to tell me to fuck off, but I cannot understand how things get so freaking serious on a football forum.

People get way too wrapped up in it and lose perspective.

A lot of people are far too quick to resort to personal insults as soon as they read something they don't like - It's insane and it's also a great shame because this can be a great forum but threads get ruined over and over again.

Some people, as we say in England, need to have a fucking word with themselves and get a grip.

I'm very much an outsider looking in so feel free to tell me to fuck off, but I cannot understand how things get so freaking serious on a football forum.

A lot of people are far too quick to resort to personal insults as soon as they read something they don't like - It's insane and it's also a great shame because this can be a great forum but threads get ruined over and over again.

Some people, as we say in England, need to have a fucking word with themselves and get a grip.

FUCK OFF (or should I say PISS OFF)?

just kidding...

wanker

Come on, ...admit it.

You only posted this because you wanted to cuss, ...come on, ...come on admit it.

You can't do that anywhere else but here and get away with it.

Agree.  I thought your response was clever at best but hardly worthy of any type of punishment.   As I have said, there are certain posters you simply can't disagree with or make your differing opinion know to.  

I have taken a very backseat approach to warnings and punishment.  I don't mind a little jab here and there and neither should the rest of the board.  A few people are here to do nothing more than stir the pot.  We all know who they are.  

Andy seems to be the catalyst to most issues.  My opinion is if you support him 100% and find little fault in his play, you are delusional.  If you think he is 100% of problem then again you are delusional.  You should be able to DEFEND your position regardless but your defense can not be that Gresham sucks therefore Andy throws passes 10 feet over his head.  That shit don't fly.

Technically it does fly. Way over Greshams head while he is trying to catch it. 

...all while the team sits .5 games out of first place and 7 games to go.    

One would have a difficult time knowing this if they were a stranger visiting this board.

Not that this team doesn't have some potentially major issues and a seemingly rough schedule remaining because they do.

But despite that here they sit as the 6th seed in the AFC with 7 weeks left and many of the "powers that be" here have obviously already given up on the season. So much so that they even have posted no Saints prediction poll this week.

This looks like a fun, uncomplicated, place.  To leave moderator groups on most message boards you have to be beaten out.  Some places take it even further and it's like the Mexican Mafia, you have to be murdered to leave.  I can't tell yet whether this place is like "The Outsiders", or "American Me."

Now, what's everyone think about this Andy Dalton character?

Just come in here talk Bengals, have fun and quit acting like a douche bag and attacking others or calling someone out because you think you're cool or something. If you like the Bengals, cool. If you think they suck because we just lost and want to vent that's cool too, but no need to call out members. 

This looks like a fun, uncomplicated, place.  To leave moderator groups on most message boards you have to be beaten out.  Some places take it even further and it's like the Mexican Mafia, you have to be murdered to leave.  I can't tell yet whether this place is like "The Outsiders", or "American Me."

Now, what's everyone think about this Andy Dalton character?

So. Many. Scars. 

We need group therapy as a fanbase.

One would have a difficult time knowing this if they were a stranger visiting this board.

Not that this team doesn't have some potentially major issues and a seemingly rough schedule remaining because they do.
But despite that here they sit as the 6th seed in the AFC with 7 weeks left and many of the "powers that be" here have obviously already given up on the season. So much so that they even have posted no Saints prediction poll this week.

That's on me. I thought the results would be disheartening. Plus we were doing them. In those articles andi got too busy for imthe Browns game.

Just come in here talk Bengals, have fun and quit acting like a douche bag and attacking others or calling someone out because you think you're cool or something. If you like the Bengals, cool. If you think they suck because we just lost and want to vent that's cool too, but no need to call out members. 

Screw you, sell out! You came in here and dazzled us with your melted cheese and then bamboozled us with steak on a stick. Bastard

If I knew it was going to be that kind of party I would have stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes...

This is one of my favorite quotes of all time and I use it far too frequently!

LOL

I accidentally said it in front of my mom a few weeks back... She laughed, it was awesome.

Landshuter Allee.....that's where I'm staying.  Why do I not have a stick of hash yet?  

I promise to say all nice things about Andy Dalton :)

I know the area...kind of rough by Munich standards, which means it's not really rough.  When are you here?

Archived