I relinquish my powers as a MOD

SF2

I hope you aren't going to leave, ...I want you to stay.

But, ...in case you decide to leave, ...I want you to know something from me.

You have put in a tremendous amount of work on this website over the many years I have followed you.  We don't always agree but I respect the hell out of you man.  You were there in the wee hours of the morning when no one else was around and still posting articles or throwing in your 2 cents.

Thanks for all you did Old, ...I appreciate it.

Thanks Jeb. I appreciate it. 

I don't really need to leave. I'm hardly here anyway. 

peace.gif

Really I'm not. 

I expect you to keep saying it over and over like that will make it true though. 

You are, read above.

I did you a favor calling you out on it.

See, I told you. 

If I was bitter I would have blown the lid off this place and started my own forum.

Obviously I didn't. I didn't even defect to another board. But me saying all that

isn't enough is it? I mean what scharm thinks is just the way it is. Amirite? 

Anyway. I am not in the mood for you and your crap right now. 
Never really was. Not now especially though.

Thanks for playing though. Now run along son, you're bothering me.

Thanks Jeb. I appreciate it. 

I don't really need to leave. I'm hardly here anyway. 

peace.gif

I hear you brother, ...that's why I recognized what you are going through, ...I'm in the same boat still paddling for that other job.

That's why the last thing this place needs right now is to tighten the reigns on posters.  They need to ease up and loosen the reigns, ...let people take off their shoes and kick their feet up around here.

Life is hard enough right now, ...it doesn't need any stringent controls on this website too.

More insults? My words had no tone. You applied the tone.

I made a post that merely said I won't be posting articles either, for different reasons.
That's all end of story. I never left this board on bad terms. Hell, I never left this board period.
I lost my job and had to start working away from home. That was the reason I quit posting 
articles and posting so much. You're the one that is talking about me and drama while starting
drama. Period. You had taken  swipes at me several times. You did it twice the other night.
I had had enough. 

Scharm being the douchebag stir stick he is reported me and said I needed a timeout.
And even called me a he/she. SF2 called me a douchebag. And said I would cry about this
place if given a timeout. Yet no one notified me of all the backstabbing. I had to see it for 
myself. I tried to keep it private. Guess we have shitty Mods around here or something. 

Now I can't even edit thread titles or merge them anymore. For what? 
Who should I thank?

Cool. We need you here more.

I am sorry but I find this hilarious considering you came here from MikeBrownSucks.com 
for the sole purpose to "stir up the sheeople." Seriously. You came here as a troll. 

Anyone else see the humor there? 

Weston was banned under another ID. 

Yet, I am stripped of everything. 

And they're fine upstanding members.

Too funny.

Oh well.

Sf2 is great

Really I'm not. 

I expect you to keep saying it over and over like that will make it true though.

Here's the deal. Everyone likes or liked you. Everyone wants you posting here. Your weird meltdown earlier on me was bullshit. Everyone does stupid crap every once in awhile. No one gives to shits as long as you say. Hey bros sorry about being a dick life's been weird. But instead you keep digging the hole. You keep posting passive aggressive stuff and you do seem bitter. Your multiple and many posts before are what made this place great. Just realize we all want you to post here, we all like you, yiur he cats meow and we don't exp ct for you to be perfect.

Archived