Great Game Bengals

I had to listen via phone streaming radio as I was at my daughter's basketball, but I listened to the whole thing.  

I'll watch it on gamepass tonight likely. Or the highlights anyway. 

The Saints played poorly, and the Bengals chewed them up.  So congratulations.  I kinda need them to win a few more to make the playoffs, so that sucked, but it sounds like the orange and black did well.

AND, it also looks like Nugent is getting his head on right.  I hoped he would.  And as much as i don't like Marvin, I think I still like that he supported Nugent. Although I wonder the reason.  Marv just doesn't seem like a support the player guy to me as much as I feel like he calls the team out on bad games more than the coaching.   But whatever.  

Good luck in your next game.

Good morning and hope all goes well.

Nice shot at the end of Shayne and Peko chatting after the game.

Shayne is still good friends with  many old Bengal players.  I know he misses being with many of those guys.  The face of the team has changed quite a bit also.  Some old teammates are spread all over.  I often wonder how they feel sometimes going to battle against their old allies. :) 

I have Shayne-o-matic on my fantasy teams still.  

And Nugent.  I always like the Bengals kickers and understand it's a hard job.  Have y'all ever tried to kick a ball?  It sucks.  

Shayne is still good friends with  many old Bengal players.  I know he misses being with many of those guys.  The face of the team has changed quite a bit also.  Some old teammates are spread all over.  I often wonder how they feel sometimes going to battle against their old allies. :)

Did Shane enter a deep depression about Carson's injury like I did?

I have Shayne-o-matic on my fantasy teams still.  

And Nugent.  I always like the Bengals kickers and understand it's a hard job.  Have y'all ever tried to kick a ball?  It sucks.  

Did Shane enter a deep depression about Carson's injury like I did?

At least spell his name right if you want a response.

Phone cant quote for some reason, but answer despite the spelling :) Which time ;). Cuz vs squeelers years ago, i know i did. This last injury...Dunno, but i dont like to see anyone have to end on an injury. I dont know about fighting through that twice. I'd rather they just shine or go away based on talent.

Archived